Chapter 112

Mila

"Mila, get up, graduation is in an hour" Dad says banging on my door. I groan and force myself outta my bed and into my bathroom.

I do my daily routine and walk to my closet. I look through my clothes and pick out my outfit I had in mind.

A White Michael Kors button down, Black Calvin Klein dress pants, and some Black Steve Madden dress shoes that my dad bought me.

I slide on my Gold Rolex that Ariel bought me, and put on my Gold earrings. I grab my jacket, phone and wallet since my dad's driving.

I leave out my room and see Ariel eating a bologna sandwich while looking at her phone. "What you doing here, shouldn't you be getting a space at the center to park?" I ask looking at the time.

"Girl I've been here since 7 this morning, my parents dropped me off cause Tamia's picking me up later, but I just woke up" She says. "You excited?" She asks.

"Yeah, no more getting up early or dealing with these dumb ass schedules" I say smiling. She hands me a envelope and I roll my eyes. "You know I hate cards" I say.

"I do know that, so open it" She says. I tear the envelope open and money falls out along with a note.

I pick the piece of paper up and she grabs the money.

"I've gotten you everything else, so I put $20 thousand in your savings" She says. "And that's $2,000 for when we go to the strip club tonight" She adds smiling. 

"You gone make me cry" I say pouting.

"You better not, hold on, Mia's calling me" She says pulling her phone out. She walks outside and I grab me a snack from the kitchen.

Ariel

"I see you finally got up" I say sitting on the steps.

"Yeah, my throat hurts" She says. "Where you at?" She asks.

"Mila's, it's graduation" I say. "And you coming so get up"

"You gone have to give me an hour or so, I'm still sleepy" She says.

"You want me to come back and help?" I ask smirking.

"Nope, cause that's not what's gonna happen, I'm bout to get up, I love you" She says.

"I love you too, call me when you leave" I say getting up.

"Yes daddy" She says making me smile. We hang up and I walk back in.

"Aight, we got an hour, so let's go eat then we can go to the center" I say stretching.

"Say less homie" Mila says grabbing her cap and gown. We leave and head to Roscoe's. 

We finally get to the center and walk to one of the halls to meet with everyone else. "So who's all graduating?" A.J asks pouting skittles in his hand.

"Mila, Amour, Ciara, and Messiah" I say. "And all they last names spaced out so we gotta stay the whole time" I add.

"Great" A.J mumbles and I couldn't agree more.

"Okay, we gotta go get in our chairs, where y'all gone be?" Mila says.

"To your right, I'll text you" I say doing our hand shake. She nods and they all continue down the hall. The remaining few of us go back around and through another hall to get to our seats with my parents and them.

~

"My throat hurts" I say rubbing on Mia's ass. After graduation, Mila went out with her dad and Amour so Mia and I came back to my house.