Chapter 12

November 24, 2030
:::Thursday

€Ariel€

I slid on my Hot Lava 5's and walked downstairs. Grandma and Uncle Zay and Quan's moms were in the kitchen preparing everything.

I had on a Pink Tank top, Grey Varsity Jacket with a Pink A, and White Skinny Jeans. I grabbed my phone and headed downstairs.

"Morning" I said plopping on Macy.

"Morning" Everyone said. I looked up at Macy who was in her phone.

"Who ya texting?" I asked sitting up and trying to look.

"Trey" She said. "His mom, and them are coming over for dinner" She added smiling.

"Awe look at you" I said watching her cheeks turn red.

"Shut up" She added before getting up.

"You could ask nicely" I said laughing. I got up and went into the kitchen, grabbed a snack, then walked back into the living room.

€Leilani€

I was putting Leah's hair in twist with bows on the end but Lonte wouldn't get up off me.

"Nigga, if you don't move your hand, I will gladly take this comb and stab you" I said looking at him holding up the rat tail comb I was using.

"But I'm comfortable like this" He said trying to pull me towards him.

"Too bad" I said.

"Man L quit, y'all already got 4 kids" Quan said.

"Technically they only have 3" Traylynn said. I stopped and looked at her. "Taya is Tay's mom"

"I'ma shoot yo ass, you and everyone damn person know Tay is my child, and if or until that bitch comes to talk to me about it, her name will not be mentioned in this house, I already don't like yo ass, but you really trying me" I said finishing up Leah's hair.

"Mommy I look pretty" She said standing up.

"You always look pretty baby, you know why?" I asked.

"Why?"

"Cause you're a princess" I said as she gasped.

"Too bad baby girl's gonna be a lonely princess" Lonte said.

"Why daddy?" Leah asked.

"Cause daddy doesn't want any lil niggas to be all up on his princess" he answered.

"But I don't want to be lonely" She said making us laugh.

"It's okay, you can be daddy's princess" He said making her cheer and hug him.

"Is Ariel gonna be lonely too?" She asked. Ariel's head shot up fast.

"No" She said as Lonte said yeah.

"Same for you, that lil nigga think he gone run game on my daughter, fuck outta here" Lonte said making Ariel roll her eyes.

"Macy has a boyfriend" Ariel said.

"Macy know what's up, but she also isn't my child" Lonte said.

"I got that lil nigga straight" Von said walking from the kitchen. "Told Mace I don't want her door closed or them by theirselves, they can do that when they get married" He added.

"But how comes Tay gets to have a girlfriend?" Ariel asked.

"Girlfriend who?" I asked.

"Geo" Ariel said.