Chapter 25

€Xavier€

It's 3:26 in the morning and the twins are screaming their heads off. I swung my legs over the bed, and took a deep breath. I got up, and walked to their room.

I picked up Jayde and checked her diaper, that's the problem. I changed her, and as I got ready to lay her down, Ayla came in and got London.

"I got her" She said.

"You sure?" I asked. She nodded and sat in the rocking chair by Lo's crib. I was nervous about this whole parenting thing, but remembered all the times I helped my aunt with the twins, and Asia.

Once the twins fell back asleep, we laid them in their cribs, and went back to bed.

~

£Ariel£

Tay and I walked into school, and went out separate ways. A.J.'s sick.

I met Mila by the lunchroom and we headed up to homeroom. We took our seats, and started talking. 

"You talked to Kayla?" She asked.

"Every now and then, she be trying to avoid me tho" I said.

"Oh damn" She said. The class got quiet and we looked up. A girl walked in, she was cute. She also had braces tho which was a plus.

"Class, this is Chanelle Grey, she's a transfer from D.C." Our teacher said. "Ariel, raise your hand"

I raised my hand, and she walked over. He had her sit beside me since A.J. was in front of me.

"You gone get at her?" I asked Mila.

"Nah, I'm talking to this girl already" She said. "You know that girl Sabrina?"

"Yeah, she's in our P.E. class" I said.

"Her" She said. "We were gonna go hang out at her house today"

"Have fun" I said laughing. "I'm gonna try and figure out what's wrong with Kayla" I said rolling my eyes.

"Aight, good luck" She said and we started laughing.

Once we left homeroom, I was able to get to Kayla's locker. I leaned against it as she started getting her books.

"So, why you avoiding me?" I asked.

"Im not" she said.

"Oh so you leaving every time I come around isn't avoiding me?" I asked.

"I just have things to do" She said. I rolled my eyes.

"May I remind you that before we started dating we were best friends so I know when something's up" I said. "I ain't gone pressure you to talk to me, but don't leave me hanging"

"K" She said walking off. I sighed and caught up with Chanelle.

"Hey" I said.

"H-hey" she said.

"I'm Ariel" I said.

"I know" she said laughing.

"How?" I asked. "Oh wait he mentioned me earlier" I said.

"And also from the streets, your parents" She said. "I've been here for about 3 days, and that's all I've been hearing" She added.

"Oh, but how does that pertain to me?" I asked.

"Well you started here this year, and since they usually mess with the freshmen they don't mess with you and your siblings cause of your parents" She said.