Chapter 17

€Ariel€

"Ari, get up" Kayla said popping me. She continued till I grabbed her hands.

"Stop" I said.

"Well then get up" she said.

"Okay" I said yawning. I covered my mouth, and pushed Kayla off of me. I got up and went to brush my teeth.

I showered, and got dressed. I put on a Black pair of Joggers, Grey tee shirt, and my Baron 9's. I put on a White SnapBack, and grabbed my phone. I'm so tired.

"You look nice" Kayla said.

"Thanks" I said sitting on my bed. I looked at the time. It's 9:38, and we don't leave the house till 11. "You woke me up almost an hour early" I said.

"I never told you to get ready, I just said get up" She said sitting beside me.

"Really Kayla?" I said laying on my bed. I took my shoes and hat off for now, and checked my phone. Nothing was happening, so I locked it and tossed it.

"Yes really, I got bored" She said sitting on my right side, crisscrossed, looking at me. She just stared and stared.

"Kayla, stop staring at me" I said.

"Sorry" She said looking away.

"Don't be" I said. I cut on the tv, and we started watching Charmed.

At 10:15, I put my shoes and hat on, then got up. Kayla followed, after getting dressed. She had on a Purple Crop top, White skinny jeans, and her Purple and White 4's.

"Wait, is there anything on my face?" She asked standing in front of me. We were the same height. She asks that same question every morning when we meet in the morning at school.

"Nah, you straight" I said mainly only looking at her lips.

"Ari" She said calling me by the nickname she came up with. I hate it, but only let it slide cause it's just her who calls me that.

I looked at her eyes this time, and she smirked.

"What?" I asked.

"You never looked at my whole face" She said. I scanned over her face, while she continued smirking at me.

"You are good" I said. "But come here" I added.

"Why?" She asked.

"Just come here" I said. She walked a lil closer to me, and I did it. I kissed her. We broke away, and she just looked at me.

"Why'd you do that?" She asked.

"I don't know" I said as she started smiling.

"KIDS LETS GO" Ma yelled. Kayla grabbed her purse, and walked ahead of me. I snuck a glance at her ass.

We got to the jail, and walked in. Us kids went in first, but separately. I went last. I walked over to my dad with Kayla behind me.

"Hey dad" I said hugging him.

"Hey princess" He said hugging back.

"This is my friend Kayla" I said Introducing the two. They said their heys and we sat down.

€Leilani€

Once the kids finished, I walked in and sat in front of Lonte, who seemed deep in thought.

"What?" I asked.

"I'm sure Quan and Zay told you about our talk yesterday" He said. I nodded.