Chapter 80

Tay'Shawn

"No" I say sitting next to Geo on the couch. We got back to New York a few days ago and now we're deciding on baby names.

She talking bout some Tiana. "Why not?" She asks. "It's cute"

I shake my head. "Nah" I say once again. She moves the laptop and glares at me. "Then you pick a name"

I smirk and hand her a certificate that I drew. She looks at it and tries not to smile. "You came up with this by yourself?" She asks.

"Yep" I say smiling.

"You wanna start planning the baby shower?" She asks. "Your mom gave me a list of stuff she wants to add in" She adds handing me a list from her laptop bag.

"Wow" I say. My mom plays no games when it comes to planning events.

"She said once we plan it all to send her everything and she'll buy it" She says. "I'm excited" She says laying her head on my shoulder.

A'Lonte

"Wassup?" Zay asks as he answers the phone. The twins and I enter Gold Teeth LA and sit down.

"You need to talk to Christian, he got one more time to say or do some slick shit to one of my kids or my wife before I beat his ass" I say.

He sighs. "I tried talking to him so has his sister" He says.

"Well either you need to do something or I will, I know that's your lil cousin and ion mean no disrespect between us but you know I don't mind falling out with anybody behind my family" I say.

"Ariel and A.J?" My old homeboy Zander asks dapping me up. I nod.

"I know, I'm bout to beat his ass" He says. I hang up and my phone rings again. I see it's Lani and I answer.

"So....Ayden just said 'Dada'" She says. "I ain't get it the first time, but I got him to say it a second time and recorded it" She says. "I'm jealous mama wasn't the first word"

"Amir gone say that shit, watch" I say making her suck her teeth.

"If he doesn't I'm gone cry" She says. "But where you at?" She asks.

"Getting the twins their grills like I promised" I say. "Might get me some more"

"Get yo shit like Quavo" She says. I shake my head.

"I already got a set like that, I haven't worn them yet" I say. "You want a piece?" I ask.

"No" She says looking at the tv. "But I'll take some McDonald's" She adds smiling.

"Aight" I say. "I'm gonna call you when they get finished cause we gotta go by the store and I need to know what you need me to get" I add.

"Okay, Get me donuts" She says making kissing noises. "Love youuuu"

"I got you and love you too" I say. We hang up and I text Leah to check on her.

Once the twins finish they come out. "So, y'all satisfied?" I ask as I pay for everything.

"Hell yeah, can you drop me off at Mia's?" Ariel asks looking at her phone. We get in the car and I look at her. "I just want to show her my mouth chill"

"Yeah, and I wanna go to Ciara's house to show her my new watch" A.J says hopping in the front.

"Nobody asked for your sarcasm, shut up" She says getting in the back.

"Yeah, I'll drop you off" I say pulling onto the street.

I stop by In and Out and get us food before heading to Mia's house. I get to her apartment and park. "This look better than the other one" I say.