Chapter 125

Tamia

Somebody keeps banging on my door. I sit up and jump when I notice Emery is in my bed. "Fuck is you doing?" I ask.

"Trying to sleep" She says. I roll my eyes and get up. I got on a full Nike jumpsuit so Emery would get the memo not to touch me.

"Who the fuck is banging on my door?" I fuss as I swing my door open.

"Damn a hello would've been better but whatever" Ariel says. I stare at her tattoos then look at her face. "So you gone stare or let me in?" She asks.

I have a deja vu moment as she walks in and sits on the couch. I close and lock my door before walking and sitting beside her.

She looks at my outfit then at me. "Fuck is you doing in a whole outfit at 10 in the morning?" She asks.

"Cause Emery snuck her ass in my bed and I didn't know, but I needed her to get the memo also" I say rolling my eyes.

My phone buzzes and I check it seeing Amari's name pop up.

    Shawty💛🤞🏽: We're throwing Ariel a party at Mila's house so keep her busy one way or another till 2 ❤️

I look up Ariel to see she's on her phone. I use that as a chance to actually look at her. She has on a Black Balmain tee, ripped denim jeans, and her Black Cat 4's.

She looks at me and smiles. This bitch got  a mouth full of VVS's too. "If you think I'm cute just say that" She says.

"You look fine as fuck if we being honest" I say shrugging. I'll never have a problem telling Ariel how good she looks.

Emery walks in and looks at Ariel. "What you doing here?" She asks glaring at me.

Ariel leans back and slides her hand in her jeans. "I can step where I please" She says. "And if you got a issue say that shit to me and quit looking at her" She adds nodding to me.

I check the time and notice I gotta get ready but I can not leave these two in the same room. "I need to get ready" I say standing up.

"For what? We ain't going nowhere" Emery says and Ariel laughs. "What's funny?" She asks.

"You" Ariel says standing up. "If she wanna look cute let her" She adds. "Look, I gotta make a few moves but I'm gone call you when I finish" She whispers to me. I shiver a bit and she smirks. "But tomorrow we gone handle ya girl cause I'm back now"

I look at Ariel and she slides me a bankroll of 50's in my pocket. "Heard you been spending ya money on yourself and ion like that" She says. "Bye" She adds taking her other hand out her jeans.

She leaves out then comes back. "And if I find out you been putting ya hands on her again, I got some fa ya" She says staring at Emery. Emery doesn't say anything and Ariel leaves.

"You sure know how to pick em" Emery says locking the door. I smile and walk to the bathroom. I slide the money in my purse and lock the doors.

Ariel

"Aight, bet" I say to one of my guys. I walk through the front door and look at everybody on the porch. "There's a stop in Inglewood and one by Long Beach, keep the shit simple and I'll be back tomorrow" I add checking my phone.

"Kareem is in the office, he gone finish it all out, be careful but don't fuck up" I add.

"Got you" They all say getting up and heading inside. Ion too much care for this trapping shit and I'll probably quit once I get these connections in order.

I hop in my car and slide to Mila's house like she told me to do.

I walk in confused as fuck. Her car not here and I've been waiting for 10 minutes.  She texted me telling me to come in as soon as I was about to pull off.