Chapter 2

JIN arrived at the entrance of Kim N. Corporation. 

He was kinda nervous but he knows he needs to do this for their own sake. With cold hands and heart pumping crazily, he stepped inside the building and walked towards the receptionist. 

" What floor is Mr. Kim's office? " he asked the receptionist.

" He's not yet here, sir. You can wait-oh " she suddenly bowed. 

" Oh, thanks. I'll just-" he was cut off.

" Bold of you to not greet me, Kim Seokjin. " 

and that was it, Jin's worst nightmare came into view looking so dashingly handsome in a black suit. 

" I-I'm very sorry, sir

" I-I'm very sorry, sir. " Jin stuttered as he bowed to his boss. 

" Follow me to my office. " Mr. Kim said and walked towards the elevator.

When Jin saw his boss walking towards the elevator, he let out a big sigh. It was a mix of nervousness  and shyness. Being told to follow him to his office was scaring Jin! It's only his first day of work and yet he was going to be scolded by Mr. Kim...

On the contrary, he believes that being called into his boss' office is just...normal and uh necessary? 

" Are you just gonna space out there and let yourself get fired, Seokjin? " 

Mr. Kim's voice brought Jin back to the reality. He immediately got inside the elevator and pressed a random button.

" Aish, you don't even know what floor is my office  yet you already pressed! What kind of  employee are you?! " Kim Namjoon blurted out not minding the teary eyes of the male employee behind him. He pressed the button going to the 11th floor where his office resides. 

When the elevator opened to the 11th floor, Mr. Kim went out immediately. Seokjin followed patiently-still keeping his eyes glued to his shoes. 

He followed Mr. Kim towards his office not minding the stares of his co-employees who probably doesn't know him yet.  A door opened and Mr. Kim entered. Seokjin secretly gaped at the interior work of Mr. Kim's office. It was a combination of coffee colored walls and white blinds. He also observed a few bonsai trees.

" Seokjin, I'm pissed. " Mr. Kim told Jin as he sat on his swivel chair.

" I'm sorry, Mr. Kim. This is my first day and I was so nervous. " Jin is telling the truth.

" Hmm...you're pretty, " Namjoon told Jin "pretty honest" he continued.

Jin was silent. He was trying to comprehend what those words mean. Does it mean he's not in a bad mood anymore? 

" You're gonna be the replacement of Mrs. Han-my secretary. She's gonna retire soon. Mrs. Han is a very good secretary, Seokjin. I never got a chance to scold her. Not even once. " 

" I understand, sir. " Jin muttered.

" It's Namjoon. "

With a confused face, Jin asked.

" Sir? "

" Call me Namjoon. If you don't want to, you can also call me darling or babe or love. It's up to you. " Namjoon smirked at Jin who's probably wondering what on earth is happening.

" Can I call you pabo then? " Without hesitation, Jin told Namjoon.

and with that, Namjoon's eyes stared at Jin's features. Inspecting the boy like how he adore a piece of artwork from the museum. 

Lost in his thoughts he can't believe himself saying yes to Jin's request.