Chapter 5

THE drive to Jin's house was not that long. Seokjin sat at the passenger seat quietly. He felt awkward because of the situation. Boss' shouldn't drive their employees to home. But well, he kinda rescued his boss from that freaky incident minutes ago. Maybe, it was just a form of giving back.

" Is this your home? " Namjoon asked.

Jin smiled and nodded at his boss. Just as he was about to say thanks for the ride, Taehyung appeared and raised an eyebrow to him. He then glanced at Namjoon and eyed his boss from head to toe.

" Hyung didn't tell me he had a handsome boyfriend. " Tae blurted out that made Seokjin smack his brother's shoulders.

" Ya! He's my-- " Jin's statement was cut.

" He never told me about you either. I'm Namjoon, nice to meet you. " 

If glares can kill, Namjoon is a dead meat now. Seokjin-despite the evident blush on his face pinched Namjoon's side and the man doesn't even budge. 

" Namjoon-hyung, do you wanna go inside? " Taehyung offered with a smile.

" Hey, I am still the owner of this house! I'm the one who pays the bills! How dare you offer him to get inside without even asking me. " Seokjin protested.

" Either way, you're still going to say yes. Remember whom you're working for. " Namjoon whispered at Seokjin's ear earning a confused look from the boy. 

Jin can't disagree with him. He was still his employee at the end of the day...Accepting defeat, he finally nodded and let the man enter their humble abode. Namjoon almost bumped his head on the entrance that made Taehyung chuckle.

He's so fucking tall. 

" So,Taehyung...Do you go to school? " Namjoon asked.

They were alone in the living room. Seokjin excused himself to change less than 15 minutes ago. 

" I'll be studying next week. I wasn't able to finish my schooling last year due to financial problems. We just move in to Seoul and hyung was still trying to find a decent job that can support the both of us. " the boy told him-casually sipping his coffee. 

Namjoon nodded and drank his black coffee. 

" How did you and my hyung meet? " 

Namjoon was confused for a second but remembered that he introduced himself as Jin's boyfriend to his brother. He smiled-his pair of dimples in view.

 He smiled-his pair of dimples in view

" Oh, I've met him on a store. " Namjoon told Taehyung.

Tae is really confused by Namjoon's words. He know his brother and to think that Jin never told him anything is really suspicious. But well, he kinda support it. Namjoon looks like a harmless man.

Little did Tae know he was far from it...

" It's getting late, Joonie-ah. You should um..head home? " Seokjin appeared out of nowhere. 

Namjoon eyes Jin from head to toe. Jin was wearing a shirt that emphasizes his broad shoulders. Namjoon groaned internally. 

" I should probably go. Thanks for the coffee. " Namjoon glanced at Tae and then at Jin.

" I'll walk you outside. " Jin.

The two of them went outside quietly. 

" Joonie huh? " 

" I-I'm sorry...I just had to call you that. Tae doesn't like it when someone is lying. " Jin answered.

Namjoon just shrugged and went inside his car. Without even saying goodbye, he stepped on the engine and drove away from Seokjin's home.

Jin went back inside the house only to be greeted with Tae who had a smirk plastered on his face. Guessing from the younger's facial expression, this night will be filled with him asking about his fake relationship with his boss.

Seokjin is expecting a headache later.

A/N: Hi! It's me again! I would really like to thank everyone who read this book even if the chapters are still lame! 40 reads is big enough for me! Thank you so muuuuch! I love you and stay safe!