Chapter 30

" Meeting adjourned. "

The men shaked hands and greeted  each other for the success of the meeting.

" Your presentation about the expansion of Project AIM is outstanding, Mr. Kim! " a future investor stated.

" Thank you. I'm rooting for your support. " Namjoon replied.

" Of course! " the man replied and smiled. Namjoon shook the man's hands and reflected a smile. He was happy to close another deal without further conflict.

On the corner of the room, Jin stood. He gave every possible business partner a smile as they exit they meeting room. However, a man stopped his steps and stared at Jin. His forehead creased as if he's confused about something. 

" Is there a problem, sir? " Jin asked.

" Ah--nothing! You're face is just familiar. I think I've seen you before..." The male shaked his head and chuckled.  " I just can't remember when... "

" Oh, I've been working as Mr. Kim's secretary for almost a year. You probably saw me accompanying him for his meetings. " 

" Oh, yeah. That's possible. " He released another chuckle. " I'm Jackson. Jackon Wang. " 

Jackson offered a hand and Jin gladly shook it. He smiled and replied,

" Oh, right. Nice to meet you Mr. Wang. I hope you consider supporting Project AIM. "

" Well, yeah. What's your name? " Jackson asked, still trying to remember where he had seen Jin before.

" It's Jin--- "

Jin stopped talking when he felt two big hands on his shoulders. His eyes widened when he realized that Namjoon was behind him. Their bodies are just a few centimeters from each other. He calmly smiled at Jackson and gently removed Namjoon's hands from his shoulders. Jin excused himself from the two men as he occupy himself with gathering the folders left at the conference table.

Jackson and Namjoon talked about something. The two looked like they're soon gonna ignite a fire using their eyes. Jin's curiousity was killing him but he chose to shrug it off. After all, it's not good to eavesdrop at conversations that he isn't allowed to hear. After a couple of minutes, Jackson finally bid goodbye, winking at Jin before leaving the room.

" You had the guts to flirt with that bastard, huh? " Namjoon muttered. 

" It's not flirting. " Jin reasoned out. He was stacking the folders on the table. 

Namjoon stood up and leaned on the wall.  " Yeah, you even gave him your name. "

" It's not like I'm not allowed to. " 

" Ya! Kim Seokjin! " Namjoon shouted. His voice sounded like he had enough of it.

" Hmmm? " Jin hummed. His attention is still on the folders.

" You---Aish! Damn it! " Namjoon took a step towards Jin and soon...the latter was trapped. Joon leaned in and held Jin's chin. " You told me that you liked me last night... "

" Who doesn't? " 

Namjoon's forehead creased and he shot Jin a confused look. Jin smiled and pushed Namjoon gently, freeing himself from the man's trap.

" You have a fanclub. "

" Are you in that too? "

" No. "

" Why? "

" It's unprofessional. "

" We've already kissed. " 

" Oh my god, Kim Namjoon. You're impossible! I hate you. " Jin scooped the folders in his arms and exited the room. Namjoon laughed as he caught a glimpse of Jin's flushed face.

Cute.

A/N: An update in regards to Namjoon's b-day!

 HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO OUR NAMJOONIE! I HOPE YOU ALWAYS STAY SAFE, MY LOVE! ENJOY YOUR DAY!

and yazzzzzz, Jin's back with the handwritten letters! My heart's shaking!