Chapter 4

SEOKJIN rushed inside a cubicle and forced himself not to cry at Namjoon's harsh words. He was so close  to giving up on this job but he knew this is way better than having to starve all day long while trying to hunt for a new job. Being an employee in this company was very hard to reach and he should be glad that somehow he was accepted. Besides, he needs to have enough funds for Tae to go back to school.

Splashing his face with cold water and washing his hands, Jin went back to his table and tried to focus on his work. His mind was thinking about ways on how to not mess up in front of his boss. Jin let out a deep sigh as he scribbled something on a piece of paper.

" Hey, aren't you gonna head out? " Lia told Jin as he smiled at the older one looking so stressed.

" Can I? Mr. Kim might want me to stay longer. " 

" Well, its past working time. Don't you have a family to go home to? " she smiled at Jin making him comforted.

Jin sighed and glanced at his boss' office then looked at Lia.

" Alright, let's go. " 

Just as he and Lia are about to exit the building, they heard a loud crash from inside Mr. Kim's office. Without hesitation, Jin accompanied Lia towards the elevator and run as fast as he could to his boss' office. He was panting when he reached Mr. Kim's office and fear enveloped him when he saw the man laying on the floor--motionless.

He checked for the man's pulse and was glad that he was alive afterall. Seokjin had no idea why there was a loud crash and why was this man is laying on the floor. He checked for bruises in his face and body but he found none. 

Maybe he just fainted..

Jin decided to carry Namjoon towards the couch. Well, he kinda dragged the man with force because he's heavy as fuck and Jin doesn't have enough strength to actually carry him. He landed on the couch and planned to phone out Mr. Jung to help him with Namjoon.

As he was about to stand up, he was jerked back down to the couch by a monster named Kim Namjoon who happen to be staring at him for quite a minute now--watching him contemplating whether to call Mr. Jung or not.

Seokjin watched as his boss laughed at him

Seokjin watched as his boss laughed at him. His face is turning red for unknown reasons but one thing is for sure, this man is the suspect.

Is he fucking crazy?

He stared at Namjoon for a while and admired his features. He actually looks--wth?! He mentally slapped himself.

Why was he even staring at his boss?!

" Done checking me out? " 

He flinched at Namjoon's words and didnt dare to respond. He was afraid he'll piss the man off and ended up going into his bad side which he's not certain if he already belonged.

Namjoon stood up and grabbed his keys and phone on his table and raised a brow at Seokjin.

" Wanna ride? "

" No, thanks. I'm straight like a stick, Mr. Kim " Jin said out of the blue.

Namjoon laughed at Seokjin who was now red as a tomato.

" I'm actually asking you if you want a ride to home," Namjoon said " Well, the things in your mind is way more better. I don't mind bending you, baby. "

Seokjin bit his lip and avoided Namjoon's gaze. The other one was staring at the boy's flush-faced without remorse. 

" Let's go. " Namjoon led the way to the parking lot where his car was and Seokjin followed suit.