Chapter 8

" Hyung, it's alright. I'm sure Namjoon-hyung didn't take that seriously. " Tae tried to console Jin.

Jin is pacing back and forth for about 30 mins and Tae is getting dizzy looking at him. 

" I'm getting dizzy hyung! Can you please stop pacing? " Tae finally blurted out.

" Gosh, Taehyung! You might lose your scholarship for that stupid act of mine. I can work it off but it is such an opportunity, Tae... " Jin landed on he couch-head down in frustration. 

Tae went silent. His hyung can worry about his job but to worry about him and his future...that was truly selfless. He smiled at his hyung and patted his back.

" I'm sure Namjoon-hyung won't do that. He didn't give me the scholarship because of you so it is up to my performance whether he will or will not end my scholarship. " Tae told Jin.

" How did he even get inside the house? You didn't bother to wake me up. " Jin pouted at his brother.

Tae grinned " He bought me supplies and handed me my schedule. " he pointed at the boxes resting on the floor. 

Jin raised an eyebrow at Taehyung and then stood up. " He must've liked you then. "

Tae laughed-clutching his stomach. Hea earned a glare from the older that made him stop.

If only his Jin-hyung knew.

" Aish, he's really a sick bastard. He made me do tiring tasks, don't you hate him Taehyung-ah? He made your favorite hyung a slave... " Jin continued.

" You're my only hyung. " Tae corrected.

" Still---Ya! You look like you're siding that Kim Namjoon huh! " Jin.

" It's not that, hyung. He's really nice to me and he's your boss...isn't that a normal thing? "

Jin gave Taehyung a confused look that later on became a frown. " You're right. It's my job as his employee. " 

Jin smiled at Tae who was cleaning the couch and putting away the books he and Namjoon had been reading. He thought...

Who the hell reads books while watching telivision?!

NAMJOON entered the establishment only to be greeted with a flying sock from no other than Jeon Jungkook. The male had a ' sorry not sorry '  look on his face while Namjoon prevented himself from flicking the boy's forehead. Before he could say a word, the younger shouted.

" Hyung! " Jungkook announced making the other men turn their gaze towards the new arrived guest.  

" Namjooonieee~ We missed you. " Hoseok, who was the first one to notice shouted. Despite that, the man on Hoseok's side seem to have that neutral face that is totally the opposite of him. 

" Yoongi-hyung " Namjoon. 

" What? Should I greet you too? " Yoongi blurted out earning a smack from Hoseok.

" Moody Grandpa. " Namjoon, Jungkook and Hoseok said in sync. 

" Ya! You idiots! " Suga shouted and began to chase the 3 all around the place. 

After minutes of chasing and smacking each other, the four bachelors settled on a couch--drinking beer and talking about what they missed out oneach others life. It became a routine of them to meet up and converse about their struggles and achievements.

" Jimin's working in my company. " Namjoon inserted.

" So? It's not like I care about him. " Yoongi answered-casually shooting his empty can of beer inside the trash bin. 

" What happened between you two? " Jungkook questioned.

" It's none of your bussiness. " Yoongi snapped then walked towards the exit of the building.

Namjoon shot a glare on Jungkook and the younger one looked athim in confusement.

" What? You're the one who started talking about Jimin tho! " Jungkook pointed at Namjoon only to get a smack from Hoseok.

Jungkook groaned and glared at Namjoon who was resting his head on the sofa's arm. Probably trying to doze off. 

" Joon, about the favor you've asked me to do. Here's the file. " Hobi handed him an envelope.

" Hmmm... " Namjoon carefully read the investigation report. He was close to finishing it when a certain information caught him unprepared.

Kim Seokjin...

A/N: Hi! This is probably the longest chapter that I've written. Wrote this while listening to Film Out by BTS. The song remains in my heart and still feels like a new one everytime I listen to it.