Chapter 18

" So what just happened? " Lia who was in her desk approached Seokjin. She was giving him that ' tell me everything ' look and Seokjin can't help but blush as he recall what he did a few minutes ago. He even became redder when he remembered their make out session at Namjoon's house.

" Earth to Seokjin! " Lia's waving is enough for Jin to shot back to reality. He was still blushing tho. 

" Nothing. " Seokjin answered and seized the opportunity to avoid having that kind of conversation when he saw Jimin. He waved at the younger and indicated that he'll be heading to the cafeteria for lunch. 

 Tsk. Nothing happened but he was red as a tomato.   Lia rolled her eyes and went back to her desk. 

--

Seokjin and Jimin are sitting on one of the tables in the cafeteria. Jimin was murdering the poor pasta and Seokjin was getting pissed at it.

" Ya! Stop torturing the poor pasta! "

" Hyung... I've messed up~ " Jimin whined as he pushed the plate at Seokjin's and replaced it with his head. 

" What happened, Jimin-ah? " 

" I've messed up, hyung...I told him I love him... " Jimin looked at Jin and then pushed his again on the table. 

" Oh...then? He rejected you? " Seokjin asked curiously.

" No...but he was mad. Isn't that the same thing? I really wanna kill myself right now...I don't even know how to face him after confessing. " 

Seokjin went silent. How can he even advise the boy when he himself didn't  have the courage to tell the man he has feelings for about his admiration. You're still ahead of me, Jimin-ah... Seokjin thought.

With a comforting smile, Jin patted Jimin's back. 

" It's gonna be alright. If he rejects you then he's a douche. He doesn't deserve you. "

" But hyung... "

" Face him. It's your right to feel things. He doesn't have a say on that aspect. " Jin told Jimin bravely. As if he had done it before.

Jimin gave him a loose smile before eating the pasta he had murdered a while ago. Jin also replied with an assuring smile and ate his meal while constantly glancing over his watch to check the time. 

" Thank you, hyung. I'll try my best to face him... " Jimin whispered as they walk closer to the younger's cubicle. Jin was curious who was Jimin's love interest but since Jimin didn't open it up himself, Jin chose not to ask him about the identity of the person. He just wish that the man will treat Jimin lovingly. 

Jin sat in his chair and arranged the schedules of Namjoon before heading to the conference room to make sure that the room is ready for the board meeting. After an hour of preparing, the board arrived and Namjoon entered-wearing a fresh pair of suit. 

He looked so handsome... Jin though but immediately brushed it off.

 He was tasked to take notes throughout the meeting and compile it for reviews. Seokjin barely had the chance to sit in the process of the meeting. His knees are close to giving up but everytime he glance at his boss, he knew he can't fail this single task given to him. 

When the meeting was over, Namjoon shook hands with the board members-indicating  success and salutations to a great presentation. Jin juggled from picking up the folders from the table and compiling his gathered notes. Namjoon chuckled at the sight of Jin. He approached the male and took the folders before pushing the male on a chair. He leaned  on Jin's ear and whispered...

" You did well today. " Namjoon smiled at Jin. He was bending his knees to level their eyes. 

" Mr. Kim I-oh, sorry. " Jimin who surprisingly appeared in the conference hall AND immediately stormed out of it. Jin was red due to the situation and Namjoon can't help but pinch Jin's cheek.

" Kyeopta... "

A/N: Double update 'cause why nooooot? Enjoy reading!

I would be happier if you guys drop your thoughts on the comment section and click the vote button. Hehe. 

-author-nim