Chapter 16

" You look good when you smile. " Jin told Namjoon while sipping on the hot beverage the man made for him. Namjoon looked at Jin and chuckled before answering.

" I always look good. " 

Jin cannot disagree. Kim Namjoon screams perfection in every angle. He even wondered the first time he saw him why his boss isn't a model by profession. He will surely end the career of every model out there. 

" You should smile often, Mr. Kim. It strengthens the heart, you know? " Jin suggested while smiling lightly at the man in front of him.

" Like this? " Namjoon jokingly plastered a smile similar to Joker and to his surpise it made Jin laugh. The sound was like music to his ears, like a contagious virus ready to seize his entire system and Namjoon is a willing victim.

" Don't over do it! You look like a crazy man! " Jin told Namjoon before he gulped the last batch of coffee he was indulging. 

" It tastes good, hmm? " Namjoon.

Jin nodded turning his back to the man to place the cup and saucer in the sink. Namjoon followed Jin to lend him a hand but just when Namjoon was at the back of Jin, the latter suddenly turned around.

Namjoon can feel it again. The exact feeling when he had secretly kissed Jin. His heart thumped wildy in his chest and his stomach feels funny. Is this the butterflies?  Namjoon wondered. With his heart's decision, he closed the gap between him and Jin.

* smooch *

The kiss was only for a mater of seconds but it was enough to turn them into tomatoes. With blushing cheeks and ears, Jin managed to look at Namjoon's eyes. He was surely at the right state of mind but the next thing that he did will possibly be the most insane thing Jin had ever done in his entire existence. 

He kissed Namjoon—on the lip. 

Jin planned to pull himself but Namjoon held his jaw to make the kiss deeper. Their lips morphed into each other, tasting every inch of their mouth. Seokjin circled his arms on Joon's neck and the man picked him up and placed him on the kitchen counter. The passionate kiss soon became a hot make out session when Namjoon started kissing Jin's jaw down to his neck—inhaling the scent of roses and vanilla.

" aAah~ " Jin moaned clutching Namjoon's hair due the pleasure the male was introducing to him. Joon was kissing his soft spot leaving hickeys and coming back to eating Jin's lips like it was the tastiest meal on a five-star restaurant.

" You taste so good, baby. " Namjoon said in between kisses. " I'm addicted. " 

It didn't take long when Jin's top fell on the kitchen's floor. Jin's hands on Namjoon's belt trying to take it off.  Both of them are in ecstasy when Jin's phone rang making him push Namjoon with force on the kitchen sink. Jin, half naked and grasping for air jumped down and picked up his top. 

Taehyung was calling...

He pressed the answer button while buttoning his shirt up—not even glancing at the man behind him looking annoyed and obviously hard down there. 

" Tae...yes...I'm sorry... "

Namjoon sighed and made his way upstairs to his room for a cold shower. He was mad and fucking hard and he fucking needs to cool off before he loses control over that secretary downstairs. 

When he stripped naked, he turned on the shower and adjusted its temperature to his ideal. The water was running down his body cooling of his hot head. ( A/N: There are two heads lmao. ) As he was cooling of his system from the steamy make out session, Jin went home in a rush. Not even remembering the scene they did a while ago. 

When Namjoon went downstairs to drive Jin home he found out that the male had already left his place. In annoyance, he punched the wall earning a bleeding hand. 

A/N: * hides* Don't hurt me! I know I'm not that good at writing smut ( 'cause I'm effin innocent ) and my fluffs are really kinda awkward. I'm still learning, lovelies! Don't come at me! 

But yes, Namjoon have two heads. Both of them are hard. HAHAHAHAHHAHHA XD.