Chapter 17

" Wrong! "

" This is fucking wrong! "

" Damn it! Why can't you do it right?! "

" The white one! Shit! "

" Get out! "

Seokjin just entered the main floor when Lia approached him.

" The boss had been like this since he arrived, Jin-ah... "

" What happened? "

" We don't know. He's really pissed at every single thing. I even wondered if men really experience menstrual tantrums. " Lia laughed silently.

" Ya! Stop joking... " Seokjin.

" Alright. Alright. You better get your ass in there. " she added. " Good luck! "

Seokjin composed himself before entering Namjoon's office. There were papers everywhere and the man was clearly stressed out—one hand holding the pen and the other was busy typing on the keyboard. 

" Good morning, Sir. " Seokjin greeted with a smile.

Namjoon gave a glance at Jin but averted his gaze back to his computer. He didn't say anything and his behavior is sending shivers down to Jin's spine. Jin bit his lips. It was a habit everytime he feels nervous.

" Would you like me to bring you coffee, sir? " 

No response.

Jin smiled bitterly and went outside to make coffee for the moody boss. He was at the pantry contemplating about what tastes greater, black coffee or coffee with milk. 

" Hyung, can I ask you something? " Jimin approached him.

" Yeah, sure. " Seokjin replied, his back facing Jimin. 

" Umm...do you like boys? "

Seokjin almost dropped the cup from his hands when he heard the question. Luckily, his reflexes are very good. It would clearly produce a loud sound around the office. He swallowed the lump in his throat before facing the boy.

" Do you? " That was a Psychology trick Seokjin learned when he was in college. He was still confused about his feelings for Namjoon. To be honest, he doesn't even know if is because the man was the first person—not the same sex person—who actually made him feel different things. 

" Yeah... " Jimin answered, almost like a whisper but enough for Jin to hear. " Unfortunately..."

" I'll bring Mr. Kim's coffee to him and we can talk about it on lunch. What do you think? " Seokjin suggested, lifting the cup and saucer.

" Sure, hyung! " Jimin smiled at the older.

-

" Here's your coffee, sir. " Jin placed the coffee in Namjoon's table but to Jin's surprise Namjoon nudged it back resulting the hot liquid to pour over Seokjin's slacks. When Jin felt the hot liquid burning his skin he stepped backward and the cup crashed into the floor producing a loud sound that echoed outside Kim Namjoon's office. 

Due to adrenaline, Jin crouched and picked up the broken pieces of ceramic. He panicked when Namjoon stood up so he fastened his pace and accidentally wound up his fingers. Ignoring the searing pain from the wound, he stormed outside the office and entered the men's comfort room. He was panting when he got inside the cubicle. As he compose himself, he figured out that he was still holding the broken pieces of the shattered cup and saucer. Trashing it into the nearest bin, he washed his wound and splashed cold water into his face.

" Seokjin, open the door. " A familar voice said behind the door of the comfort room. Jin knew very well who's the owner of that voice. 

" Open this damn door, Kim Seokjin! " 

Jin stayed behind the door. He didn't respond to the man even if it means losing his job. He is still human and had the very right to feel scared or annoyed even if the person is his own boss.

" Jin? Shit, open this damn door or I will fucking break it! " Namjoon yelled from outside. It was loud enough for the other employees to hear and that thought made Jin hot all over.

Before Namjoon had totally lost his patience, Jin opened the door-his eyes not looking at the fuming mad man in front of him. 

" Just what the hell are you pulling, huh?! " Namjoon scolded.

Jin stayed silent, eyes still glued on the floor. With one swift motion, Namjoon held his wrist and dragged him inside his office. Joon made him sit in the couch which he gladly obliged and the man rummaged his drawer to find something. After a few minutes, Namjoon was holding a bottle of disinfectant, cotton balls and bandages. Namjoon gently hold Jin's bleeding hand. 

" I-I can do it myself. " Jin protested.

" I know. " Namjoon opened the bottle of disinfectant and dampened the cotton ball with it. He was about to apply it to Jin's hands when he heard a soft cry coming from the male. Namjoon gazed at Jin who's eyes are shut and who's face is anticipating the sting from the alcohol. With a chuckle, he flicked Jin's forehead.

" Aww... " Jin grunted not even realizing that Namjoon had already applied the disinfectant on his wounded hand. The male was currently bandaging his hand. 

" Done. Don't ever pull that stunt again, Kim Seokjin. I won't hesitate to knock that fucking door off. " Namjoon stood up. 

" Thank you... " 

" If you're really thankful, you can give me a kiss... " Namjoon whispered but Seokjin herd it. Clearly. 

Jin didn't need to force himself. He slowly approached Namjoon and planted a soft kiss on the male's cheek. Sticking his lips together, red from embarassment, Jin once again stormed out from the office. 

This time, Namjoon didn't have enough time to process what just happened. He was shocked. Holding his cheek that was kissed by no other than Kim Seokjin. The man who made him feel different things including emotions he thought he'd never feel.

A/N: Yoooow! Ideas poured in my head like the rain pouring our place for roughly a week! This was the result. It's not the best but I triiiiiieeeeed! 

Thanks for reading! I really appreciate it! Cheers to 300+ reads!

- author