Chapter 14

" Is this everything? " Mr. Min asked Seokjin—closing the last folder.

He nodded and smiled at the man—comfortably. Min Yoongi had that aura that can send shivers down someone's spine but Jin doesn't seem to feel it. He was comfortable around Mr. Min. A part of him wonders if its because of the age gap they both share or merely his feelings towards the man. 

" Alright. Here you go. " Jin received the last folder.

" Thank you, sir. I'll be taking my leave. " 

Yoongi nodded and that was Jin's cue to exit his office. Along the corridors, he scanned Mr. Jung's schedule only to find out that he was in a board meeting at the moment. Turning the page to the last person in his list today, he released a deep sigh and head straight to the main entrance that for some reason serves as the exit too. 

Jin hailed a taxi to some sort of pub where Jeon Jungkook is, atleast, according to Lia who follows the youngest billionaire in Seoul via Instagram...

Great. Someone who parties in the afternoon.

Jin got inside the pub by the help of a bouncer whom he easily persuaded to give entrance to him despite the fact that he doesn't have a pass

" Take care, pretty face. " Jin cringed internally. As fast as he could, he left the entrance and searched for Jeon Jungkook.

It was not hard to spot the guy. He literally stands out among everyone.  With the tattoos and the daring face, it's as easy as pie for everyone to recognize him.

But not Jin.

The lights are a mess and Jin doesn't have his glasses so he stumble unto some people that reek of booze.

" Yo! What a pretty face we have here! " The guy grabbed his collar and pushed him on a wall. It lowered its head to Jin's ear. " You clearly are lost, baby boy... " Jin flinched and started to get away but the grip of the man was much stronger.

" Feisty. I like that... "

Jin panicked when he realize that the man's hands are starting to get touchy and was going for his lower region. Tears started to flow from his eyes while trying with all his might to free from the grip of the man.

Help...Help me...

The music bombed the place like fire and hope seems like a flickering candle for Jin.

" What the fucking hell are you doing?! " In a matter of seconds, Jin was released from the hands of the man who disrespected him. He was pulled by a force coming from another unknown person who's warmth enveloped his shoulders. With tears streaming down his face he can't help but sob and rely on his savior who happen to be the reason why he is in the pub. Jeon Jungkook.

Jungkook punched and kicked the man with force before he dragged him unto some bouncers—threatening them that he will burn the place if something like that would happen again. Jin was left sobbing on the dim side of a wall where he was almost raped by that monster.

" Are you okay? Here... " Jungkook offered him a handkerchief.

" I...I'm okay now. Thank you. " Jin raised his gaze to meet Jungkook's gaze and smiled. He dusted off his suit and stood up.

" Wait, you look like Namjoon-hyung's secretary. The one I drove to his house after his Birthday party. " Jungkook exclaimed.

" Yes, sir. I am actually here because he sent me to find you and make you sign some files. " Jin replied.

" Stupid hyung. How could he send you alone knowing my lifestyle?! Ah, shit. " Jungkook exclaimed—stomping his feet like a five-year old .

Jin chuckled at Jungkook.

" Let's get you out of here. You clearly don't belong in this place. " Jungkook laughed and eyes Seokjin from head to toe.

It doesn't take long when they reached the back parking lot. Jungkook led Jin inside his car.

" You're heading at hyung's house? " Jungkook asked.

" Yeah. I'll be giving him the signed documents for the board meeting tomorrow. "

" We'll be going there. " Jungkook.

Jin tried to insist that it is fine but Jungkook is persistent and just won't give up. Minutes later, Jin found himself at the entrance of his boss’ house.

" Hyung! " Jungkook shouted.

No one replied. Jin followed Jungkook as he directed himself towards Namjoon's office. They find Namjoon with a pile of  paper works.

" Hyung! " Jungkook grasped Namjoon's attention and the older furrowed his brows as he looked at Jungkook.

" Sup? I'm loaded with paper works right now. I don't have time for shit. " Namjoon.

" I came across Jin-hyung on the pub. He was harassed by some fucking guy! " Jungkook exclaimed.

" Uh-huh. Wait, what?! " Namjoon stood up and turned his gaze at Jin who now had his eyes on the floor. Silent.

" Why are you even at a pub?! " Namjoon was red in anger.

" It was boring on the house! I needed fun. " Jungkook replied, sitting on a single couch.

Once again, Namjoon turned towards Jin. Releasing a sigh.

" Are you alright? " Namjoon checked Jin for bruises.

" I am, sir. " Jin composed himself and forced a smile on the man.

On the other hand, Jungkook was watching the scenario. He chuckled at the situation.

A/N: Their feelings for each other is still in a blur!!! One is denial and one doesn't even have the slightest idea he was treating the other as the most delicate person in his world. Lmao.

Here are some Namjin memes!