Chapter 3

NAMJOON is mad. He is damn mad. This new employee had been getting into his nerves for a few days now and he can't even complain because he was doing his job perfectly. Well...except for one thing...

He calls him pabo.

" Bro, the world's gonna end. Give your life some spark. " Hoseok-his friend and also his trusted investigator is in his office. Sitting in his own swivel chair. " You look like a mess, dude." Hoseok bluntly told him.

" Investigate this new employee for me. " Namjoon handed Hoseok a folder in which Jin's basic information is inside. Namjoon found it on his files when he was finding the paperwork for this month's project.

" Oh, he's pretty. He actually resembles an angel.  "

" Yeah and pigs fly. " Namjoon frowned at the thought of Seokjin.

He's supposed to be the boss here yet he acts like he is the one.

" It's time for me to show him who he dared to insult. "

Hoseok and him were discussing about their project and his upcoming birthday party when they were disturbed by a knock on the door. Thinking that it was another person, Namjoon didn't hesitate to ask who it was or what business does it need to discuss.

" Sir, here are the finance reports for this month. " Seokjin is holding the folders  with his left hand. 

Namjoon nodded and resumed the discussion between him and Hoseok. Their discussion is going smoothly not until Hoseok's glance landed on Jin. 

" Oh, you're the new secretary. "  Hoseok told Jin.

" Yes, I am sir. "  

" And you're also the one Namjoon asked me to--- "

Hoseok's mouth meets its companion--Namjoon's palm. 

" Why are you still here, Seokjin? Your job doesn't include being inside my office all the time and listening to the conversations between me and my business partners. " Namjoon angrily told Jin. 

" I-I'm sorry, sir. I'll be taking my leave. " Jin bowed at Namjoon then at Hoseok. He immediately exited Namjoon's office and head straight into the men's comfort room. 

" You're scaring the poor guy, Joon. " Hoseok added.

Namjoon doesn't even listen to Hoseok's comment. That guy stepped on his ego and no oe dared to do that ever since he was born. The thought of Seokjin just made himirritated as fuck.

" By the way, what are you planning for your birthday? It will be 2 weeks away! " 

" Just the usual, I guess. "

" Alright then. Should I invite the rest of the boys? Yoongi told me that you owe him one for saving you from that crazy girl who clinged on you last year. " Hoseok added.

Namjoon isn't fond of parties. But he doesn't hate them at all. He just don't want to go. It's not his thing and he knew he never belonged whenever he mingled at one. People are just so fake and all they did was cling on him for reasons that he clearly doesn't agree on.

" Sure. " he told Hoseok. 

" Yoongi's dating a girl named Jisoo. " Hoseok suddenly added.

Namjoon was surprised. He always thought there was something between Yoongi and his friend Jimin. Turns out he's wrong.  He used to bring the guy at some of their gatherings tho.

" Oh, I though he's dating Jimin. " Namjoon said.

Hoseok went silent. " Yeah, poor guy. Yoongi told me he was just playing with the boy. "

Namjoon arched a brow at Hoseok then smirked

" Yoongi will always be Yoongi. "

A/N: OMGGGGGG! It's the second day and yet this story almost had 20 reads! Thanks y'all for reading! I will appreciate it more if you interact in the comments!