Chapter 19

" Mr. Kim— "

" It's Namjoon. N A M J O O N. " The man's  face is a few inches from Jin's and the latter can't help but blush.

" One more Mr. Kim and I'll be eating your lips, baby... " 

" But— " Namjoon crossed the small gap between their lips and planted a soft kiss on Seokjin's lip. In shock, Jin stood up and lost his balance. He was ready to face the impact of the fall but Namjoon caught his hips and prevented the painful landing. 

When Jin gained balance, he bruptly removed Namjoon's hands from his waist and distance himself from the man. 

" Don't play with me, Mr. Kim. "

" Sweetie you just said— "

" I'm not someone who you can call like that, Mr. Kim. Stop this game of yours— " Jin was cut off by Namjoon who was looking at him intently. 

" Who told you that I'm playing? " Namjoon walked towards Jin with a smirk on his face.

" This isn't a game, Jin... " The man continued to walk closer making Jin step backwards.

Namjoon gently pulled Jin's hips towards his body and leaned to whisper something on Jin's ear but before he could do so, Jin pushed him with force. 

Silence.

Eyes glued on the floor, Jin muttered. " I wanna keep this Job, sir... I'm your secretary and you're my boss. Let's just stay that way. " 

After leaving those words, Jin rushed out from the room and went back to his desk. For the rest of the day, he focused on everything that needs to be done. He even asked Lia to deliver the papers to Namjoon which Lia surprisingly agreed. The girl didn't ask questions like she always does making it suspicious for Jin. Shrugging the thought, he stood up and prepared to leave.

" Hyung! Wait up! " Jimin approached him. 

" Can I...um...ask for a favor? " 

" What? " Jin answered shortly-not having the energy to talk more.

" CanIstayinyourplace? " Jimin said as fast as he could.

" What the hell, Jimin? Are you som kind of rapper or what? "

" Hyung...don't make me say it again... " 

" Then I'm going ho—"

" Please let me stay in your house for the night! " Jimin whispered. Jin closed his eyes for a while and exhaled. " Alright. You can but— "

" Oh my god, hyung! Thannnnkkkk youuuuu " Jimin hugged Jin tightly.

" Ya! Get off me! You can stay but we only have two rooms at home. " Jin uttered while freeing himself from Jimin's hug. 

" It's fine, hyung. I can sleep on the floor! " Jimin answered with enthusiasm.

They soon reached the parking lot of the company. Riding Jimin's car, they reached Jin's home safely. When they entered the humble abode, Jimin shrieked and pointed at the male who was standing a few meters away fro them. 

"  What are you doing here?! " Both Jimin and Taehyung questioned at the same time.

" Duh. I obviously live here! " Jimin arched a brow at Seokjin when he heard it and Jin nodded in agreement. Jimin moaned in annoyance and glared at Taehyung. 

Over soju and samgyeopsal, Taehyung told Jin where he met Park Jimin.

" You went to a club?! Ya! Kim Taehyung do you know what trouble awaits you in a place like that huh! You went on clubbing alone! Are you insane?! "

" Aigoo...he's not a child anymore, Jin-hyung... " Jimin said. "  Let him have a life. " 

With a flick on the finger on both Taehyung and Jimin, the two groaned and rubbed their forehead synchronizely.

" Kids. "

░▒▓█▓▒░▒▓█▓▒░▒▓█▓▒░▒▓█▓

A/N: I sometimes don't understand Jin. I thought he was feeling something for Namjoon but he pushed him away everytime the male gets close to him... hehe. Anyway, thanks for reading my book.

Feel free to drop your thoughts and if you liked the chapter do vote for it. I love y'all! Keep safe and stay hydrated!

-author-nim