Chapter 27

A blush crept on Jin's face as he encircle his arms at Namjoon's neck. The male carried him to the bathroom, gently placing him on the tub. The warm water enveloped the little one as his body slowly sink in the edge of the tub. 

" I'll help you remove your shirt. " 

Jin turned his gaze to Namjoon who's upper is slightly wet. He nodded. The male stretched out his own hands to unbutton Jin's shirt making it tremble slightly at his own action. When the shirt was fully unbuttoned, Namjoon gently removed it from Jin's body and tossed it in the laundry basket at the corner of the bath. His gaze fell at the marks plastered on Jin's skin. 

I'll fucking kill you.  

All he could see is red. He gritted his teeth at the thought of that bastard hurting Jin. No, hurting is an understatement. He almost violated him! If he didn't notice Jin being absent for more than 30 minutes already, the worst could happen. If anything happens to Jin...he won't be able to forgive himself for not being able to protect him. Again.

" Namjoon-ah? A-Are you alright? " 

Namjoon snapped back from his thoughts when he felt Jin's soft hands on his clenched knuckles. He bended his knees enough for their eyes to meet and with all courage he could gather, he gently caressed the marks on Jin's neck. 

Jin stopped Namjoon's hands and his gaze dropped down to his own body. With a sigh, he hugged his knees. Images flashed in his head. The face of that filthy man who touched him unwantedly. The threat he heard from inside the cubicle. The inevitable truth that he was nothing but a fragile being trying to conceal his weakness with his feisty attitude.

" I'll go out--- "

Jin held Namjoon's hand tightly as if never wa. His tears are on the verge of escaping from his brown orbs.

" Don't go. " he begged. " Stay...please... " 

Without hesitation, Namjoon removed his damp shirt and joined Jin on the tub. He wrapped his arms around Jin as the male burst into tears. Namjoon's chest tightened as he listened to Jin's sobs. It was too painful to hear. Always has been.

" I'm sorry, love... " Namjoon whispered through Jin's ear. Jin faced Namjoon and cupped his cheeks. Their gaze locked at each others eyes. For a moment, they stayed that way. Not until Jin pressed his lips to Namjoon's shocking the male for a few seconds.

" Did you just kiss me? " The male asked Jin. He nodded and bit his lips due to embarassment.

" Kim Seokjin. " Namjoon lifted his chin. 

" We're here for a bath not for a kiss. " Namjoon said confidently. Jin blushed at the man's response and pushed him gently earning a chuckle from Namjoon. 

Sauce, Kim Seokjin! What did you expect? For him to kiss you back?!

Jin mentally smacked himself for acting recklessly. Just as he was about to mentally scold himself, he was pulled by no other than Namjoon. The next thing he realized is that he was kissing the male with every fiber of his being.

The kiss was passionate and when the two of them pulled away they were both a blushing mess. Until Namjoon chuckled followed by Jin's laugh. 

" You know what? " Seokjin started. " I think I like you too... "