Chapter 41

" So that's why you seemed so familiar! " 

Jin and Namjoon was having dinner on a fancy restaurant when they were approached by Jackson Wang in which Jin had met at the business meeting months ago. 

" Yeah. Now fuck off, Wang. We're enjoying the dinner. " Namjoon muttered earning only a chuckle from Jackson and a nudge in the arm by Jin.

" Don't be mean, Joon-ah. Come, Mr. Wang. Join us. "

" Oh. Just call me, Jackson. Mr. Wang sounds like an old man. "

" You are old. " Namjoon butted in.

Jackson only rolled his eyes and turned his gaze to Jin who was sitting parallel of him.

" So, what are you doing here? Discussing something? " the male questioned.

" It's not your business, Wang. " Namjoon said directly. 

" Well, we're business partners. It is my business. And besides---"

" We're on a date. " 

And that's what it only takes to make Jackson stand up in shock. His hand was covering his mouth and his eyebrows are shaped in a manner to show how confused he is. 

But Jackson isn't the only person who is shocked by Jin's words. There was Namjoon too. Joon had his eyes wide open and his mouth hanging agape. Later on, a blush crept into his cheeks until even his ears are flaming red. He even had to suppress the smile that was slowly forming in his lips. 

There's no denying. He was definitely feeling the moment.

" You're dating each other? Since when? Wtf? I am your bestfriend and yet you never told me?! " Jackson dramatically asked Namjoon making the latter throw the table napkin at him.

" You're not my bestfriend, you idiot. "

" Ouch. That hurts more than being not told you're not finally single. "

" Whatever. " 

Jin only watched the two bickering. A chuckle came tumbling from his lips and in an instance, he catched the attention of the two men.

" Love. "

Jackson made puking noises and stood up to leave the table. Jin bid goodbye to the man and looked back at Namjoon who's now sulking.

" Hey... " Jin lovingly smiled at Namjoon.

" Nevermind. Let's finish our dinner and head outside, okay? " Namjoon replied and flashed a gorgeous smile at Jin. 

They finished their dinner and paid. In a couple of minutes, they we're walking hand in hand in the park. Watching the kids play and enjoying the peaceful scenery. 

" Jin, where'd you been all that year? " Namjoon broke the silence.

" It was tough... We've been switching places for as long as I could remember. We stayed at Busan the longest though because Taehyung was so sick. That time, I was so close to going back. But then, I didn't. I-- " 

Jin's voice broke and Namjoon sighed. They stopped walking and Namjoon walked in front of Jin. He slowly lifted Jin's chin and wiped the tears from the latter's cheeks. 

" You know, I was hurt too. Frustrated because I can't find you. I was worried. I was never mad or angry. It was just a defense mechanism because at that moment, I couldn't imagine it. I couldn't be mad at you for leaving because I know I had lapses and if there's someone to blame, it would be me. I know you were fragile but I failed to protect you... 

 So, stop crying and give me a hug. I missed you so much, love. " 

Namjoon had his arms opened wide for Jin and the male didn't waste another second to hug Namjoon tightly. He sobbed and Namjoon only rubbed his back and kiss his forehead. 

He had longed for this day.