Chapter 31

The business trip abroad went well and a day later, they were back to Korea again. 

Yes. They're back to Korea.

Not back to boss and secretary treatment. 

" Do you want coffee? " 

" No. Just sit still there. " Namjoon told Jin and the latter pouted. It had been like this for a few weeks. The man sitting on the swivel chair won't let him work. He sighed and sat on the couch again. When boredom strikes, Jin decided to review the summary and report of the business trip as well as the financial statement of the company through the whole month.

As he flipped the page of the document, Jin can't help but smile as he look at Namjoon's photo together with other business tycoons. Joonie surely stood out from the rest of them. 

For Jin, the male was like a cut-out in a magazine. Someone who's born with a spotlight wherever he goes. 

" I look handsome, eh? "

" W-What? No. " Jin stuttered. " You look ugly here. You didn't even bother smiling. " 

" Jinja? " Namjoon raised an eyebrow. 

" Yeah, you look better when you smile. " 

" Like this? "

Namjoon stretched out his smile and Jin smacked his head. 

" Hey! That hurts! "

" Psh. Don't do that again! " Jin shouted as he move his head side ways. 

" Why? " 

" You look like that scary clown in that movie Tae Tae and I watched... " 

Namjoon scowled and clenched his chest. He gently turned around and slowly faced Jin. 

" Jinnie, I'm hurt... I certainly am offended... " 

" Quit acting~ " Jin pouted and gently pushed Namjoon. The male bursted in laughter and hugged Jin.

 They're wrapped with each other's arms on the expensive sofa inside the office. If not for a knock, Jin would've never stood and excused himself out of the room and Namjoon would've never let go of the male in his arms.

It was Hoseok.

He occupied the seat Jin was seating earlier and passed the thick folder to Namjoon. The two male exchanged glances before Hoseok spoke.

" That's the full report. " He said in a voice hinted with seriousness.

Namjoon opened the folder and read the contents. He tried to pull himself together as he internalize the information. He chuckled and throwed the folder to the floor. His hands moved to brush his hair in frustration. 

" Is this it? " Namjoon asked Hobi.

" I'm afraid it is. He really is that person, Joon. " 

" How am I suppose to believe that?! Fuck it! Is he pretending all this time to get his revenge?! " 

" It could be possible. There are no records in the hospital around Korea and abroad that shows his name. The neighborhood that they live confirmed that they only have been living at Seoul for almost 2 years now. A few months after the incident. " Hoseok explained.

Namjoon slammed the table not earning a flinch from Hoseok. He was fuming mad thinking about the possibility that history is gonna repeat itself.

" Calm down, Joon. We're not yet sure what he came for. "

" What else than to toy with me again?! " 

Namjoon's voice echoed along the room. Fortunately, it was soundproof.

" Can't answer that. For now, just keep him close. We'll try to figure out his motive. " Hoseok patted Namjoon's shoulder. 

" Don't let your emotions get the worst of you, bro. " 

With that, Hoseok left the office. He eyed Seokjin secretly as the male views the files from his cubicle. 

He thought the resemblance is just too uncanny...but then it turns out that Kim Seokjin was the exact same person 2 years ago...

A/N: Hi! I know it's been a while since I've updated! Don't come at me! Classes are starting right now and I'm piled up with a lot of paper works. I hope you enjoy this update.

Things are starting to unravel now.