Chapter 42

The sun's ray is peeking through the curtains at a usual Saturday morning. Namjoon had his arm draped around Jin's waist as the male snuggled close to the warmth of his boyfriend's chest. 

Namjoon woke up first. 

He slowly adjusted his eyes to the blinding rays of the sun that beamed along their room. When he had gotten used to it, his eyes dropped unto the breathtaking man snuggled up close to his chest. A smile crept into his face as he carefully caressed the boy's cheeks not wanting to disturb Jin's sleep.

How could he become this lucky? 

As if on cue, Seokjin's eyes slowly opened and their eyes met.

" Good morning, sleepyhead. " , Namjoon murmured.

" M-Morning. Why didn't you wake me up? " 

Namjoon only smiled and placed a kiss on Jin's forehead.

" I got lost looking at you, beautiful. " 

Jin playfully smacked Namjoon's chest as he murmured about cooking breakfast and being late at work. He probably forgot that it's Saturday and that Saturday's are meant to be just lazing out inside Namjoon's billion-dollar mansion whilst spending the day with each other.

" It's Saturday, babe. " Namjoon whispered at Jin in a low seductive voice earning a blush from the latter. 

" Oh... " 

" Hmm...yeah. " Namjoon smirked and attempted to kiss Jin's lips when the latter sprung out of bed and ran towards the bathroom. Namjoon could hear him murmuring something like having morning breath and wanting to kiss early in the morning. 

Seokjin never failed to amuse Namjoon.

" You still smell good, love! Come back here and kiss me! " Namjoon shouted from the bed jokingly. He could faintly hear Jin saying a whiny "no" inside the bathroom.

Seems like he had no other choice. 

He lazily slipped into a grey sweatpants before approaching the knob on the bathroom door. He leaned back along the cold wall of the bathroom, his eyes staring at Jin's figure especially his plump ass looking like a whole snack. He licked his lips before crossing the gap between him and Seokjin, engulfing the latter in a hug as he gently rested his head along the crook of Seokjin's neck.

" Good morning, again. " He murmured, leaving wet kisses on Jin's neck. 

Jin had just finished brushing his teeth. He looked at their reflection on the huge bathroom mirror and smiled. They looked so gay. 

" So, let's go back to bed? " Namjoon suggested with an evident smirk resting on his face. 

Jin knew he's up to something. 

" I'm hungry tho. " Jin pouted.

" You can eat me. I taste great. " Namjoon smirks and snakes his arms around Jin's bare torso.

" Pancakes and bacon tastes greater than you. " He replied making Namjoon roll his eyes.

" Alright. Alright. " He had his hands up in the air as if admitting defeat. " You love me more than food, tsk. "

Seokjin only laughed before escaping towards the kitchen leaving Namjoon without a choice to follow him. Minutes later, they were both seated on the carpet in the living room, the food was placed in the coffee table with Moana's How Far I Go echoing the whole place.

They decided they wanna watch a movie whilst eating breakfast.

After finishing breakfast, they cleaned after themselves and sat on the couch. Cuddling and casually eating each other's lips. If not for a ring caused by the doorbell, they would've made out already. 

" Damn, who could that be? " Namjoon scratched the back of his neck as he gave Jin a peck on the cheek before going his way towards the main entrance of the house. 

There stood Jeon Jungkook. 

" Is Taehyung, here? "