Chapter 34

" Hyung, you're here... " Kim Taehyung uttered as he came face to face with Namjoon. He gave a smile to the older and went completely inside the house. The man in front of him looked casual and as he roam around his eyes, he concluded that the male stayed long enough.

" Is Jin-hyung alright? He's been really- "

" Yeah, his fever already went down. Jin's inside his room. " Namjoon said.

He picked up the jacket and wore it. Taehyung was kinda shocked by the cold aura Namjoon is exhaling. But being the brave soul that he is, he chose to shrug it off.

" Hyung, can we talk? " he softly said enough for Namjoon to hear.

The male paused for a few seconds and nodded. They ended up sitting face to face on the dining table, ears waiting for the words to slip out from their mouth. The deafening silence was too much that it had to be broken. 

Well, at least that's what Taehyung thought...

" Hyung...you know us, right? " Tae started.

Namjoon had a crease on his forehead indicating his confusion over the question.

" You know us, right? Jin-hyung and I. Even before he worked in your company... "

" What if I do? " Namjoon shortly said. His eyes held a void. 

" Then you should know how he--- " 

Namjoon chuckled before standing up. He's not on the mood to waste his precious time listening to bullshit reasons or anything about the past. 

" I don't care what happened to him or if we knew each other before. I don't give a fuck about his intentions but one thing's for sure, I'm not gonna be fooled again by that stupid brother of yours. "

Namjoon straightly said before storming outside the house. Tae was left there, unable to say anything...

If only you knew Namjoon-hyung...If only...

Taehyung sighed and decided to check on his hyung only to be surprised that Jin's already there. Standing in the corner not visible from the kitchen. The male has his head hanged low but when he met Taehyung's eyes, his lips curved into a smile. 

For some people, they might see his hyung's smile as a product of happiness but for Taehyung, it was nothing but a mask to hide what Jin is feeling inside. He is his brother and they've been through a lot together. Seeing how his brother is trying to be strong despite his fragile self is beyond any heroic act. 

The worst part is, Jin never wanted anything but for someone to listen to him completely. 

Maybe, that's what people actually needs. Not someone to give advice to them but someone who will listen wholeheartedly. Someone whom you can actually pour all of your sheltered emotions without judgements. 

Is it too hard to ask? 

" Hyung...are you okay? " Taehyung asked regretting the three words later. 

" I think it's better if we just keep it from him. " Jin said, his tears flowing.

" Hyung...are you--- "

" Ya! Kim Taehyung! If he doesn't want to listen then be it! Maybe...it's time to move on forward. Even if it's not with him anymore " Jin bitterly smiled. 

A/N: Update for tomorrow will reveal everything! Even I, myself, is getting excited.

Do vote and comment, lovelies.

By the way, I changed my username from @kimnamjiiiiiii into childofmoonsters.

It's suppose to be childofthemoon or moonchild but sadly, the username's already taken.

Thank you for supporting this story! We've already reached 1.7k reads as of today!