Chapter 11

" This is your order, sir. Have a great day. " Namjoon passed the paperbag to Jin who is currently sitting at the passenger seat and drove towards the drivethru's exit. He glanced at the man who was sitting beside him and motioned him to eat whatever is inside the paperbag. 

" I'm really alright, Mr. Kim. You should--" 

All of a sudden, they hear a noise. It's not just another noise but a faint grumbling. Seokjin pursed his lips and Namjoon started emitting fake coughing sounds. 

" Your stomach seems to disagree, baby. " Namjoon muttered, trying to compose himself to avoid laughing out loud. 

Seokjin blushed because he felt ashamed. He wasn't so sure if it was because of the grumbling sound of his belly or his boss calling him baby. The latter was possible but then the logical one at  that moment was the former. Trying to hide the red tint on his cheeks, he immediately dug out the paper bag that was big enough to cover his pretty face. 

Namjoon chuckled at the sight of the nervous boy and thought;

I thought he was straight as a stick. Why was he reacting this way then?

He stepped on the gas and diverted his attention on the road. Once in a while, he would glance at Jin who was enjoying the hotteok while constantly sipping on his latte. The ride to his secretary's home was definitely just Namjoon stealing glances at Jin and Jin not noticing a single thing.

After a couple of minutes, they arrived at Jin's house and Tae was right there on the gate, standing with crossed arms.

" Last time you lied about being my hyung's boyfriend. What lie are you gonna make to convince me now? " Tae said without hesitation. One eyebrow raised at Namjoon.

" Tae... " Seokjin tried to stop Taehyung but the younger seemed determined to know the situation.

" No. You've never brought anyone to the house and this man right here—I don't even care if he's your boss or if I'm gonna lose my scholarship have stepped inside the house more than two times. " Tae bluntly said.

Namjoon chuckled at the sight.

" It's just a coincidence

" It's just a coincidence. We happen to cross paths a lot these days. " Namjoon responded.

Taehyung just stormed inside the house with an unreadable look in his face.

" I'm really sorry... " Seokjin bowed at Namjoon, feeling so ashamed and regretful of even letting his boss be talked like that by his own brother.

Even if his brother was right.

" Hmmm...you have a great brother, " Namjoon commented. " But if you're really sorry for what happened, resign as my secretary..."

A/N: OMG! WE HAVE REACHED 160+ READS! I'M SO HAPPY! THANK YOU SOOOOO MUCH!

SILENT READERS EVERYWHEEEEREEEEEE! DON'T BE SHY TO INTERACT WITH ME!