Chapter 33

" Kid! Come back here! I'm not yet done with you! " Namjoon shouted.

" No! I hate you! " The girl stomped her way out  of Namjoon's office. She banged the door with force that it left Namjoon fuming mad. This brat always get into his nerves. These are the times he hoped he had been more strict when she was younger. 

" Kim Lia, open the door. " Namjoon calmly said. 

" No. " Lia shouted from inside the room. Namjoon sighed and combed his hair using his slender fingers in frustration. 

" Fine, you can go out and party on Saturday. "

Within a couple of seconds, the small girl opened the door smiling. 

" Really?! Oh myyyyyy! Thank y--- " 

" But Hoseok's going with you. " Namjoon stated.

Lia pouted and attempted to close the door but Namjoon is quick to block it using his strength. He laughed when his younger sister scowled at him. He ruffled her hair as Lia gives him an annoyed stare.

All of a sudden, Lia's phone from the bedside table rang. She quickly reached out for the phone and looked at the caller ID.

 Seokjinnie? 

 Lia lifted her head and met her brother's eyes. She pressed the answer button and put it on loud speaker.

" Yeoboseyo? " 

A sound of shuffling and muttering of voices is being heard before a sick Seokjin with a very hoarse voice answered.

" Lia? Can I ask you a favor? I-It's nothing-- " Jin clears his throat before proceeding " It's nothing big...I-I'm not just feeling well today. "

" Oh, you should rest. Is there anyone to take care of you right now? " Lia worriedly said. In the corner of the room is Namjoon. To be honest, he felt bad treating Jin that way. He was just anxious and perhaps...he was trying to run away again. 

" Alright. Don't worry about it. I'll tell Mr. Kim. " Lia glared at Namjoon. " Don't worry about me and rest well, okay? Bye! " 

The small lady hanged up the call and glanced at her own brother. " You've heard it. " 

" So what? " Namjoon concealed his worries regarding Jin's condition as he answered. 

" You should apologize to him, you know? Tsk. You're all lovey-dovey when you came back from the business trip then in a split second you're treating him like a piece of shit? Wow. Just wow. " Lia bluntly say.

" You should really shut up before I changed my mind regarding the part--- "

" Whatever. And please, don't let me be with that hyper active guy! " Lia shouted making Joon confused.

" Who? You mean, Hobi? " Namjoon chuckled hearing the comment her sister had made for his friend. He remember Hobi's complaint about Lia being so boring. 

" He's not that bad, Lia. You should hang out more to get to know each other. " 

With that, a pillow was sent out flying across the room to Namjoon's face. Lia would never hang out with Jung Hoseok! She just hate him for a lot of things! 

A small chuckle escape from Namjoon's mouth as he left his sister's room. He went straight to his room by the east wing and changed into casual clothes before informing the company that he's not gonna be around for the day. 

Wearing a FG black shirt and core track pants, Namjoon left his house and drove towards a pharmacy.

" Hello, sir. How may I help you? " The pharmacist asked with a smile on his face.

" What do people usually get when they have fever? " 

The pharmacist grabbed a Tylenol and put it on the counter in front of Namjoon. He scanned the counter where there are products too and chose to grab an alcohol too.

" Does your boyfriend happen to have sore throat too? " The pharmacist asked with a grin on his face.

" Ye-w-what? I'm not buying this for a boyfriend. " Namjoon.

" Oh, you don't have to be ashamed. My boyfriend did that too. " 

The crease on Namjoon's forehead became deeper. The pharmacist noticed it and laughed. He roamed his eyes through the entire establishment and whispered to Namjoon.

" It's his first, right? You must've been big down there too. " 

Namjoon immediately got what the pharmacist is implying and chuckled.

" Actually, it's not what you're thinking about. He just had a fever. He's not my boyfriend, I'm just compensating my deeds for the past days that might've triggered his fever. " He explained.

" Oh, okay. Here's some Strepsil's to soothe his throat. That'd be 25 dollars and 52 cents. "

Namjoon transfered the money to the account of the store by scanning the bar code and off he went outside. Right before he had completely gone out from the store, the pharmacist shouted

" You'd be a perfect boyfriend, dude! " 

Namjoon shrugged and got inside the car. He maneuvered his car going through Jin's neighborhood where he already familiarized given the amount of time he had been there. Parking his car below a shade of a tree, he decided to knock on the male's home.

It didn't take a long time when the door was opened and a weak Jin came face to face with Namjoon. The male didn't say anything as their eyes met. Jin left the door ajar indicating Namjoon to come in. 

Jin sat on the sofa while a slightly thin blanket is draped around his shoulders. Namjoon placed the medicine on the coffee table.

" Have you eaten already? " Namjoon asked.

With eyes in the verge of closing, Jin responded saying that he haven't. Since Namjoon cannot cook...he did the most convenient thing to do.

Order food.

While waiting for the food, Jin fell asleep in the couch. His head was thrown ahead and his hair is disheveled. He was also sweating so much. Nevertheless, he looked pretty. At least, that's what Namjoon is telling himself.

He carefully carried Jin on his room and placed him on the bed. He roamed his eyes around the room seeking for the closet. When he found one, he grabbed a shirt for Jin to change with since the male is sweating profusely. 

From the bathroom, he grabbed a small basin filled with water and a clean cloth. He put a minimal amount of alcohol in the water. Everything's handled well by Namjoon.

Except one.

He had to strip Jin first. 

Eyes half closed and hands slightly trembling, Namjoon was able to clean and dress up Jin. The male is sleeping peacefully. If not for the knock on the door, Namjoon would've never left Jin's side of the bed.

A/N: Longest chapter that I've wrote! My birthday is on Saturday, October 2! Do make a wish for me!

Fun fact: I don't have plans before writing. The ideas and plot of the story comes along the way as I write.

Thank you for your constant support, lovelies! Vote and comment if you like this chapter!