Chapter 24

Jin woke up with the alarm he set before he had gone asleep. He opened his phone to send a direct message to Taehyung saying they arrived safely at Paris. After sending messages and  pictures of himself, Jin walked into the wooden door which he assumed to be the bathroom. He was so oblivious that he didn't notice the continous flow of water coming from the shower. Jin washed his face and drained it with a clean towel. 

" Hey. "

Jin shrieked  and grabbed the nearest object he can reach to defend himself---the towel. Eyes closed, he whipped the man only to be caught by Namjoon's strong arms. Jin's hands is left hanging in the air as he realize that it was just his boss.

Who happen to be half naked...with only a towel hanging loosely on its waist.

" Eyes up here, baby doll. " Namjoon whispered. 

Jin smacked himself in his thoughts as he averted his gaze from Namjoon. His heart is racing and his face is undeniably red from embarassment. Seokjin bit his lips and excused himself from the bathroom. 

" Oh my god, I just want the ground to swalllow me now... " Seokjin whispered to himself. Silently hoping that the ground would just literally eat him up. How can he even face the man who just saw him checking his body out?  Damn, Kim Seokjin. You're really---

" Didn't know you can hit a high note. " Namjoon randomly muttered---still in that loose towel who looks like its about to fall of every damn minute. Jin closed his eyes in frustration and turned his back against the man who was now removing the towel on his hips. When Seokjin turned around, the man is now dressed in a simple white v-neck shirt and cargo shorts while drying his hair with a dry towel. 

" Go on and change. I'll meet you outside. " Namjoon.

Jin nodded at the man before turning his way towards the bathroom. He was about to open the door when Namjoon came back, his head in view by the wooden door of the room. 

" Don't take too long! " Namjoon shouted as he close the door. Jin can't help but smile as he enter the bathroom, locking it to avoid further embarassment. After having a quick but thorough bath, Jin decided to wear a grey shirt and ripped jeans. To compliment the outfit, he paired it with a black and white converse. He fixed his hair before going out.

" Uh, I'm done. " Jin faintly said--trying to grab Namjoon's attention. The latter is busy typing on his phone. To make his presence more  noticeable, Jin faked a cough hoping it'd steal some attention from the man. He succeeded.

Namjoon didn't say anything to Jin. He simply stood and grabbed his keys. Seokjin followed the man as they went inside the elevator. Silence enveloped the four corners of the elevator as it descended to the parking lot located at the lowest floor of the hotel. It was too much that Jin started to overthink what he did wrong again.

" Hey, you okay? " Namjoon asked. The tone of his voice was more soft than what Jin expected at that moment. 

" Yeah, I'm fine. T-Thank you. " 

" Are you sure? " Namjoon wasn't contented. He touched Jin's forehead to make sure that Jin is not feeling sick. Jin only smiled and gently swatted Namjoon's hands away from his forehead. 

" I'm really fine, Namjoon-ah... " Jin muttered. Namjoon flashed a smirk on his face before releasing a chuckle.

" So you finally called me by name, huh? " Namjoon.

" I already called you by your name before. " Jin reasoned confidently.

" Yeah but I had to order you before to do that. " 

" I...I'm sorry. I'm not just comfortable enough to call you that... " Jin said.

" So you felt comfortable now? "

" Uh, sort of? I have seen you half---oh my god... " Jin covered his own reckless mouth with his hand as he transform into a tomato again. He bit his lips due to embarassment.

Namjoon chuckled. Then the mere chuckle turned into a sounding laugh. Namjoon is really enjoying the moment...

" So all I need to do was show off a little skin to make you comfortable? " Namjoon wiggled his eyebrows at Jin who's fighting the urge to just break down and let the earth swallow him whole. 

" I didn't mean it that way! " Jin rolled his eyes at Joon. He looked straight at the buttons of the elevator---afraid to glance at Namjoon's direction.

" Jin... " Namjoon lowered his mouth to Jin's ears sending shivers down to the latters spine. " I'm willing to fully get naked if it means you'll be saying my name... "

" loudly in my bed... " Jin gulped. His sweat are like bullets. His heart is racing wildly in his chest. But what added more into his current situation is the heat that he is feeling. He bit his lips and faced Namjoon.

" That won't happen. You're not my type. " Jin managed to say. 

" Yeah, I'm not your type and pigs are flying high up in the sky. " Namjoon laughed as they exited the elevator. 

" You're really not my type. " Jin defended. Namjoon opened the door of the passenger seat and Seokjin got inside. Namjoon then made a turn and slid inside the driver's seat.

" Uh-huh. What else? " 

" And we won't go near from sexual " Namjoon only chuckled. Jin just stared at Joon with a confused look.

To his surprise, Namjoon leaned on him. His face is just a few inches from the man. Contrary to his own words, Jin tightly closed his eyes anticipating for the next thing to happen. He only realized what in the world Namjoon is trying to do when he heard something clicked.

It was his seatbelt. 

" Safety first. " Namjoon said then winked at Jin as he fixed himself to his seat and stepped on the gas.

Jin isn't safe. 

His heart isn't surely safe from Kim Namjoon.