Chapter 7

IT was a bright sunny day. Seokjin was awoken due to the light coming from the window he forgot to close last night due to exhaustion. His boss-that bastard, made him carry all the paperworks and deliver them to the department heads saying that its his payment for Tae's schooling.

That sick bastard. I hate him. 

Seokjin ruffled his hair in annoyance and went straight to the bathroom to clean himself. 

Meanwhile, Tae was sipping iced latte with a man in the living room. They were enjoying a movie while ocasionally talking about certain topics. Tae surely love this man's company. They were in the middle of the movie when Seokjin placed himself on the single couch.

" How dare is that Kim Namjoon. He made me walk back and forth and all over the bulding for that damn paperwork. " he released a groan in annoyance " I even skipped my meals for that stupid work to be delivered! " 

Taehyung is holding his laugh while stealing glances at the man sitting beside him. Jin was focused on ranting and his eyes was on the telivision. Tae tried to tell his brother that the man he was talking badly is in fact listening attentively at him.

" Gosh, Kim Taehyung! If not for your future, I'd already resign at his damn company! Who knows if he's really the son of Lucifer! " Jin hysterically said.

" You're definitely wrong, baby. I am Lucifer itself. "

With that, Jin turned his head into the man who had a smirk plastered on his face. 

" M-Mr

" M-Mr. Kim... " Jin's eyes widened and he could feel the rush of blood over his face. 

Namjoon on the other hand was amused by Jin but played it cool. He liked seeing him get flustered. Well, flustered wasn't the right term for it. Annoyed, maybe. He laughed and stood up-walking towards Jin. 

" I thought it's 'son of Lucifer' ? " Namjoon snickered then approached the door. " I had a great time, Tae. I'd be going. " Namjoon waved at Taehyung and raised an eyebrow at Jin.

Poor Jin and what awaits him after the weekend.

A/N: Hi, the reads escalated pretty fast. We got 10 reads overnight and I'm soooo happy. Well...it would make me happier if you guys drop your thoughts into the comment section. I love reading comments and reactions. Also, please vote!