Chapter 26

Jin felt like an outcast the whole duration of the dinner meeting with Namjoon's fellow businessmen. The men are talking about the stock market and potential investments. Even though he had a background when it comes to it, he can't help himself to feel like he isn't suppose to be there in the first place. 

" Where are you going? " Namjoon said, his forehead creased.

" Comfort room, sir. I'll be right back. " Jin lowered his voice in respect of the other men on the table. Namjoon nodded and turned his gaze back to the guys on the table.

Having the approval of Namjoon, Jin politely excused himself among the gentlemen and head straight to the restroom. He locked himself in a cubicle and patted his cheeks. 

" That bastard is here again. "

" I really don't like the guts of that Kim Namjoon. "

" I would never forget how he pirated all the future investors of my company. "

" Don't worry. By the end of this night, you'll have your revenge. "

Jin gasped and his eyes widened. There are two men outside the cubicle who's planning to do harm on Namjoon tonight. Jin can't help himself to feel scared and worried for Namjoon. He waited a few more minutes inside the cubicle and when he thinks it's already safe to go out, he gently twisted the knob of the cubicle and washed his hands.

" Well...well...well... " Jin automatically turned his head to the person behind him.

" You're Namjoon's secretary, right? " the man stepped towards Jin. He gripped the tiled sink.

" I don't know what you're talking about. " Jin said bravely. He was trying to conceal the lie with the tone of his voice. Unfortunately, it didn't work on the man.

" Bitch, don't lie to me! " The man grabbed Seokjin by the colar and pushed him to the nearby wall making the latter grunt in pain. " I saw you walking in with that bastard! " the man shouted making Jin flinch under his grip.

" You know...you're really beautiful. I bet that bastard's savoring you every night. " the man whispered on Jin's ear. " Did you enjoy having that bastard's cock on your slutty hole, huh?! " 

" I-I let go of me! " Jin pushed the man with all his force.

" Feisty. Just my type! " The man ripped jin's long sleeved polo and shoved him inside a cubicle where he forcefully plan to violate Jin. 

" S-Stop! I don't like t-this! " Jin shouted but to no avail. The man covered his mouth and started to roam his tongue on the inferior one's neck. Jin's tears streamed down his cheeks as he silently prayed for someone to walk in and save him. 

Namjoon-ah...save me...

As if on cue, the man was suddenly pulled away from Jin. It was Namjoon.

" What the hell do you think you're doing?! " Namjoon is furious as he pulled the man and slamed him on the tied sink causing its head to bleed. Rage can be seen in Namjoon's eyes as he grab the man by the back of it's suit and pushed him to the floor. He kicked it's stomach forcefully and punched the hell out of the man's body. 

Jin was watching the bloody scene unfold. Jin ran to Namjoon and hugged him from the side. He ignored the pain from his sprained ankle.

" Please stop... "

" Get off me, Jin! I'll kill him! I'll fucking kill him! " Namjoon shouted, attempting to punch the man who had violated the person he valued most in his life.

" Joon...please...stop... " Jin whispered. Namjoon calmed himself hearing Jin plead for him to stop. Still fuming mad, he kicked the man on its stomach. He removed his jacket and placed it on Jin's shoulders to cover up his upper body that is already exposed.

" Don't you dare mess with what's mine or you'll be tasting hell! " Namjoon yelled at the man before carrying Seokjin bridal style. Jin found comfort inside Namjoon's arms. He burried his head on the latters chest as they stormed outside the building. 

Namjoon gently placed Seokjin on the backseat as he turned around to the driver's seat. Jin had fallen asleep in a short time. Joon gazed at Jin's figure and he slowly realize how tired the male is. He sighed before maneuvering the car back at the hotel they're staying at. Remembering the image of Jin minutes ago was too much for Namjoon. He clenched his teeth in anger.

That fucker will pay for what he did. 

----

" Namjoon-ah? " Jin called out. He just woke up and his surroundings is too dark. His vision isn't that good and he doesn't know where he is. 

" Hey...you're awake. " Namjoon approached Jin gently. Jin can't clearly see the male's face but he recognized his voice. He feels at ease knowing that the man never left his side.

" Yeah...where are we? " Jin asked. His eyes trying to roam around the room.

" At the hotel " 

" But the meeting--- "

" Shhh...it's fine. You're far more important than that meeting. " Namjoon smiled and patted Jin's head gently. Jin blushed at Namjoon's words. Lucky for him, the darkness is in his favor. Just as Jin felt calm he remembered one thing.

" Joon, they're planning something. " Jin gripped Namjoon hands tightly. " They're gonna harm you... " Jin looked at Namjoon. Once again, tears streamed down his cheeks. 

" Hey, it's fine. Nothing's gonna happen to me. " Namjoon hugged Jin to comfort him. 

His jaw ticked as his eyes turn blank.

What a bunch of cowards. They can't fight me so they target the people close to me. Just wait, fuckers. Wait till I lash out your heads and feed it to beasts.

" Do you want a bath? " Namjoon suggested and Jin nodded. 

" I'll prepare it then. " The male rushed to the bathroom and prepared the bath while Jin inspected his ankle. It's already bandaged. He smiled at the thoughtfulness of the man. Jin's first impression of Namjoon was very far from the man's actions.