Chapter 10

" AHHHHHHHHH!!! " in one forceful kick, Namjoon fell on the bed grunting in pain as he try to figure out what in the world happened.

" Why are you in my bed?! " Jin asked but later on figured out that he wasn't in his bed and obviously not in his room.

" Would you please shut up? It's not like your innocence has been robbed from you..." Namjoon held his head. " Shit, my head hurts like hell. "

Seokjin blushed at his boss' words then got off to bed to fix himself. He was still his secretary and his job doesn't include sleeping in his employers room—kicking him in the gut, pushing him off to his own bed and shouting like a mother fucking scandalous frog.

" Where are you going? " Namjoon.

Seokjin couldn't find the right words to use to his now head pushed down on the pillow boss, grunting as the effect of hangover kicks in his system. Jin was afraid he would piss Namjoon off.

" I'll make breakfast, I guess? " Seokjin answered. Not sure if it was the right combination of words.

With a hand gesture, Namjoon dismissed Jin and the latter made its way outside the room only to be confused as to where the kitchen is. Roaming around, he finally found it and was stunned at the interior design and structure of the kitchen. Plus, the equipments are complete! It's like a dream for someone like Jin who loves cooking!

He decided to make the usual Breakfast that both him and Tae enjoy. Pancakes and hot Chocolate. He was almost done flipping the last piece of pancake when his boss silently entered the kitchen.

Namjoon was inside the room when he sniffed an amazing smell coming from the kitchen. With a grumbling stomach and a painful headache, he stormed into his kitchen not expecting the view that he will saw.

Seokjin was wearing a blue apron while flipping pancakes. Namjoon can't help but be in awe as he look at the boy expertly cooking. It was like he was a chef of a five-star restaurant even though he was just cooking the usual breakfast.

" Good morning. " he managed to grab the attention of Jin who was obviously too focused on cooking.

The boy flinched and ended up burning his finger. Namjoon rushed to see Jin's hands.

" Aish, you should be careful. " He told Jin.

He had finished examining Jin's finger and smiled secretly when he found no blister. The male's hand was so soft that it was a pain that he needs to let it go.

As he avert his gaze to Seokjin's, he can't help but release a  chuckle. The boy was blushing—ears and cheeks in the tint of red. Despite that, he chose to remain stoic.  Jin pushed a glass of water and two Advils for his hangover and smiled at him.

" I cooked pancakes and um..hot chocolate. "

" Yeah, thanks. " Namjoon replied and sat on the chair.

Jin on the other hand was about to turn around and leave his boss as he eat. It's Friday and he still had work to do. After all, he is still his secretary.

" Aren't you gonna join me? " Namjoon asked.

" It's fine, sir. I had coffee. " Jin half lied. He was hungry but it's fine since he was in debt for kicking him awake and sleeping inside his house. Besides, he thinks that it is purely inappropriate.

Namjoon nodded and ate quietly while Jin made his way to the living room to phone Taehyung. He was quite worried about his brother given that it was the first time he never came home.

" We don't have to go the office. I phoned Yoongi and he's taking care of the place for a day. I'll take you home. " Namjoon told Jin while he was busy buttoning up the sleeves of his long polo.

Jin nodded and smiled secretly.