Chapter 32

" I told you that I don't want to be disturbed! Get out of the damn door! " Namjoon shouted at Jin.

Jin had no idea why Namjoon's mood suddenly shifted. The male is acting alright before Hoseok came in to talk to Namjoon.

Did something happen between them?

Jin was lost in his thoughts when Lia poked his cheek. He snapped back to reality and faced the lady whom he never had interaction with for the past few days.

" Hey, I haven't seen you since I came back from the business trip. "

Lia rolled her eyes before answering.

" Oh, yeah. My stupid brother caught me partying my ass out so I was grounded for a few days."

Jin chuckled. He would do the same if he found it Taehyung to be partying instead of studying.

" You have a brother? I thought you're an only child... "

" Unfortunately, yes. "

They both bursted into tiny laughs. They had to keep their tone down since they are in the office and other employees are either concentrating or working with something.

They don't wanna disturb.

" Mind telling me why you're all spaced out a while ago? " Lia asked.

" Oh, it's really nothing. " Jin avoided the topic. A part of him was telling him that maybe he was just over reacting.

Maybe Joon is just stressed.

" You're really bad at lying, Seokjin-ah! " Lia gently smacked his arm.

Jin's face reddened because of embarrassment.

" Eh? R-Really? "

" Yep. " Lia replied—popping the p at the end.

" It's nothing, really. Maybe he's just stressed. " Jin answered while rubbing the back of his neck.

" You're in love with him, right? "

" W-What? " Jin looked at Lia.

" I said, you're in love with him. "

" Who are you talking ab— "

" Mr. Kim. Our boss. " Lia announced—her voice sending echoes at the corners of the room.

With one forceful tug, Jin brought Lia inside the pantry and locked the door. His face is red but his eyes are almost teary.

" Hey! Why'd you suddenly say that? " Jin pouted at Lia.

" So, you really do love— "

" Love is a big word, Lia... I don't think it's the exact feeling I have for him. " Jin sighed.

" Well, it's going to end up at love tho. " Lia chuckled and raised his hands to depict a thumbs up sign.

" I support you, Jin-ah! "

" Erm... thank you? But really... don't say it so loud. The others might hear you. " Jin smiled at Lia and the lady smiled back.

" Sure! It's a secret between the two of us. " She giggled as they exit the pantry and sat back to their cubicles.

6:47 pm.

Time went on really fast. Jin gathered his things before glancing at the door leading towards Namjoon's office. With a sigh, he knocked at the door.

He earned nothing but silence. Jin slowly twisted the knob and peeked inside the office to see if Namjoon is doing okay.

To his surprise, there was no one inside. There were papers scattered on the floor. Jin carefully picked up the papers and arranged them. His forehead formed a crease when he saw a paper with a picture of someone.

Someone who looks exactly like him...

Could it be...?

Jin clutched his head. It was hurting so much than he could bear. He discarded the paper into the bin and walked outside the office.

His head felt like a ten wheeler truck rammed it. For some point, he might be exaggerating.

Nevertheless, it was very painful. He was even surprised that he reached home without passing out.

" Hyung? Are you alright? " Taehyung asked.

The boy is back home right after school. He was still wearing his uniform and there are a couple of books in his hand.

" Hmmm... " Jin hummed. Not having the energy to comprehend what he's supposed to say.

Taehyung reached for Jin's forehead and was shocked by the heat he had felt.

" You're burning, hyung. " Tae dropped his books at the coffee table before attending to Jin. The male had already passed out.

Tae sighed.

Whatever his Jin hyung encountered, it must've been very bad for him to end up like this.

A/N: Just as promised!

By the way, look at Soobin and Yeonjun's photo! I'm not crying!

and please stream MY UNIVERSE by Coldplay ft. BTS!

It's good for the heart!

Please vote and comment if you like this chapter! ✨✨