Chapter 12

" Be my personal chef, instead. " Namjoon said, a smirk plastered on his face.

Shocked is an understatement of what Jin felt at the moment. He swallowed the lump in his throat and tried to comprehend a word, but he cannot. He was far too nervous at the moment. Not only that, but he doesn't even know why he was shaking internally. Jin sighed and met Namjoon's powerful gaze.

" I'll think about it, Mr. Kim. "

" It's Namjoon. Not Mr. Kim. " The man corrected him.

" But you're my boss. "

" We're not inside the company. "

" Still—" Seokjin tried to insist how improper it is to call his boss by its name. Kim Namjoon is one of the most soared businessman in the world, and he was just Kim Seokjin—a nobody. He can never accept the privilege of being able to call his boss by its first name.

" Blah. Blah. Blah. Do what you want! You keep insisting that I'm the boss yet you are contradicting my simple order. "

Namjoon was looking very annoyed and Jin was fighting the urge to break down and let the earth swallow him whole. He is damn confused and worried at the same time. Gladly, Namjoon turned his back away from him in which he followed with a gaze. His boss was about a meter close to his car when it suddenly turned around and walked back to where he is standing. Jin fidgeted with his hands—palms turning sweaty because of Namjoon's aura. 

" I forgot something. " Namjoon said, approaching Jin.

" W-What is it? " Seokjin asked his boss who was standing confidently in front of him.

" I forgot to... "

* smack *

Namjoon presses his lips unto Jin's. It was just a matter of seconds but when he pulled back, Jin now resembled a tomato. Namjoon smiled and whispered...

" I can't help it. Your lips is so irresistible. " and with that...Jin's motherfucking heart went damn crazy. 

It was hours when his boss, the oh so powerful Kim Namjoon kissed him yet Seokjin still cannot believe that it happened.

lub.dub.lub.dub.lub.dub

" It doesn't mean anything... " Jin tried to calm himself.

" Yes, it doesn't mean anything. "

" Shiiiit! It doesn't mean anything! " he exclaimed causing Taehyung to rush inside his room.

" Hyung, what's the matter? " Tae asked.

" Nothing, Tae. It's nothing... "

" If this is all about Mr. Kim then you don't need to worry. Umm... " Tae hesitated for a while before resuming. " I found a job. " he smiled at the older who was confused at his words.

" I saw a poster down the alley when I bought groceries. It's not a tough job and I am qualified. I tried my luck and was accepted. The manager said that I could start on Monday... " Tae said, looking down.

" You still need to go to school, Tae. "

" It's alright, hyung. My shift is after my classes. " Tae explained. He knew his hyung would want him to attend all his classes and if not, he will insist that he shouldn't take the job if it's becoming a hindrance to his studies.

" Are you sure, Tae? Studying is tiring and an extra load of work will be too much to handle. " Jin.

Taehyung held his hand and smiled.

" Time to build muscles, then " Jin laughed and soon the two of them are giggling.

" Hyung, what's with you and Mr. Kim? " Taehyung asked out of the blue.

" He's my boss. I'm sorry we had to lie on the first day that you've met him. " Jin apologized.

" Well, it's alright. " Tae dismissed the topic by not asking more questions about his hyung and Namjoon.

I saw him kissing you.

He wanted to tell his brother but he chose to brush the thought and let his hyung tell him.

Tae stood up and smiles at Jin before exiting his Jin-hyung's room to make coffee for himself.