Chapter 29

" Wake up, sleepyhead! " Jin tugged the comforter away from Namjoon. Surprisingly, the man didn't budge from the action. A smirk formed on Jin's face as he climb on top of the bed and grabbed a pillow. With force, he pushed the pillow on Namjoon's face earning a groan from the man. Within a matter of seconds, Namjoon grabbed Jin's arm and pinned him on the bed. A hint of annoyance was seen in Namjoon's eyes.

" Umm...good morning? " Jin smiled nervously. 

" What a nice way of saying that... " Namjoon half-whispered. He let go of Seokjin's arms and retreated back to his side of the bed. 

" Hey! You need to get up now. You have a meeting at 10. " 

" What time is it? " Namjoon murmured, his head burried in a pillow.

" 8:45 " Jin answered.

" Give me 5 minutes. " Namjoon demanded. Jin climb out of bed and pouted.

After 30 minutes

" Five minutes more! " 

" Yah! You've already said that six times! You're gonna be late! " Jin yanked the covers from Namjoon. He put all his strength to make sure the male gets up from bed. Goodness!

" Ah, I can now understand Yoongi-hyung! I wanna be a rock on my next life too! " Namjoon groaned as he attempt to run his hands through his hair. A wave of pain strucked through his head. 

" You reek of alcohol. " Jin scrunched his nose, not liking the smell of alcohol. He excused himself before he actually throw up because of the smell.

" I'll be outside.  " Namjoon nodded at Jin.

When the male got out, Namjoon stood up and head inside the bathroom. He hastily removed his clothes as he let the cold water cascade down his hair to his body. It was refreshing but not enough to cure his hangover.

Jin on the other hand was anxious at the living room. He checked the time on his wristwatch from time to time. After 30 minutes, he decided to barge into the room--forgetting the possibility that Namjoon might not be finished dressing for the meeting.

and yes... Namjoon is butt naked when he entered.

" Oh, holy molly banana on a stick! " Jin turned around in haste. His whole face is red as if all his blood came up through his head. He grabbed the towel and tossed it to Namjoon, his eyes were shut tight. Namjoon chuckled a faked a cough when he saw Seokjin's figure.

" Learn how to knock, next time. " Namjoon whispered at Jin's ear before leaving the room.

Aish, you're so stupid Jin! 

Jin smacked his head lightly. He inhaled some air to compose himself before he exited the room to follow Namjoon. Namjoon is wearing his rolex watch when Jin got out of the room. He looked hot with his white polo and jet black tie.

But he looked hotter when he's---

" You're drooling. " Namjoon snapped Jin back to reality.

Jin automatically raised his hands to wipe the drool that Namjoon was talking about but his hands are left hanging in the air when Namjoon laughed.

" I'm just kidding you. " The male pinched his bread cheeks. " You're looking at me with heart eyes! " 

" I-I'm not! " 

" I bet you're reminiscing the scene a couple of minutes ago when you suddenyl barged into the room and saw---- " 

Jin covered Namjoon's mouth with his palm. 

" I. DID. NOT. SEE. ANYTHING. " Seokjin emphasized every word to Namjoon.

" agehdhbbdewj " 

......

" What? " 

" I hdhb jajkjy bifrgkt " Namjoon's words sounded like gibberish. When Jin showed a confused face, he gestured to Jin that he was still covering his mouth. Jin removed his palm from Namjoon's mouth in embarassment.

He turned around from the male and checked his wristwatch. It was 10! They're late! 

That's what you get when you flirt with your boss instead of doing your job.