1

(Don't bash Big Q too hard, he has a reason for being a dick, the reason being that I need longer chapters)
They stood around the park, laughing and joking. Sapnap kept chasing Karl and screaming when he got him which had Quackity in tears from laughter. Ever since they found out that they essentially can't get in trouble for being around at night, they've been abusing their power.

Karl was running around in circles in an attempt to outrun the younger man, skipping around as to not get tagged. Quackity was loosing it with a can of beer in his hand, he was drunk but sober enough to walk straight, talk straight, look straight but know that he isn't.

It was hard keeping secrets this big from your closest friends, he so badly wanted to tell them but the way they acted when they see Dream and George holding hands, or when they see Skeppy playfully kiss Badboyhalos cheek, just radiates the wrong sort of energy. They are always making jokes about being gay or mockingly hold hands, then they laugh. They laugh so loud it makes Alex want to cry. They take the piss out of the community without knowing he is in it.

They would ease up if he told them he was uncomfortable with the jokes, right?

"Earth to Alex"
Sapnap said, clapping his hands in front of his face.

Quackity looked up quickly and met his friends gaze.

"What were you saying?"
Quackity answered with a smile. Karl sat down next to him and wrapped his arm around his friends shoulder in a friendly manor.

"We were wondering if you wanted to hang out for longer or head home"
Karl answered for sapnap.

"Uhm.. I don't mind. If any of you guys want to head home I'm fine with leaving or staying. We quite literally have all the time in the world"
He said, giving his friends a wink.

Sapnap raises his pointer finger slightly and said,
"Well then I'm off. If you guys want to tag along feel free."
Before turning and skipping off with a wave.
Quackity watched Karl's face as the man dropped his skateboard and mounted it before giving an extra kick off the ground for some speed.
(I know nothing about skateboarding, just the basics)

Quackity took in the way Karl looked at sapnap in utter awe and appreciation. He was entranced until his friend adjusted his weight and sighed.

"Wanna do anything? Or just talk. I don't mind."
Quackity said.

"Is something up with you? You seem really depressed, you are usually so full of energy. You should've made 20+ drug jokes today but you've only made 3"
Karl replied, his tone was laced with genuine worry.

Quackity chuckled slightly, moving his hair out of his face and licking his lips before meeting Karl's gaze. He lost his smile and started fiddling with his fingers.

"Uhm, no. Actually."
Stop talking, just say something else
"Recently you guys have been really disrespectful and it's starting to make me uncomfortable."
Good yet bad save there dumbass.

Karl pulled his arm away from the other and turned to face him more with a serious look.

"In what way?"
He quizzed.

"Forget I said anything, I'm gonna go home"
Quackity said, gathering his few things and standing up, only to feel a warm hand grab his wrist and pull him down again.

"Tell me."

There was silence as they made partial eye contact.

"I'm going to need to be drunk for this man..."
Quackity said, breaking the tension and reaching for another can.

"Alex, stop. Just tell me. How have we been disrespectful and how can we stop?"
Karl whispered.

His friend bit his lip before retracting his hand from the bitter liquid and meeting Karl's eyes again.

"You and Nick have been just really off. I've seen the way you look at Clay and George. You look like you guys hate them. Hell, Nick moves out when dream came out. That's fucking disgusting, don't you think?"

There was another silence.

"You know that Nick was planning on moving out anyway, right? He moved out early because he wanted George to have a house with Clay. And I don't mean to be homophobic, I kinda don't notice if I am being, try telling me next time. I'm really sorry about that, Nick doesn't want me to tell you something so he doesn't really have an alibi like I do, you wouldn't understand"
Karl said, again whispering.

"What? He moved in with you because he wanted them to be alone? I... didn't know that. And I'm sure I can make some sense out of it. Hit me."
Quackity replied, matching his friends tone.

"Well the only reason I'm telling you is because you seem the most open to this stuff. Please, please don't tell Nick I told you, ok?"

There was a pause, then,

"Nicks polysexual"

Quackitys breathing hitched slightly before picking up normal pace again.
"Wait, really?"

Karl nodded slowly.

"Why would that excuse you being homophobic?"
Quackity pushed, raising his voice slightly.

(PS: polysexual is the attraction to male and female without a preference)

"I don't want to tell you, Alex."
Karl retorted.

"No, if you have a gay mate, why would you think it's ok to be like that??"
Quackity was still raising his voice.

"Please don't make me answer that"
Karl said, his voice still low.

"Why not? It can't be that bad"
Quackitys voice lowered slightly, seeing his friend cowering with his head rested in his hands.

"I don't want to talk about it, stop Alex, seriously!"

The shorter friend placed a hand on Karl's shoulder and shook it lightly.

"I won't judge you."

"Stop pushing me, Ive made it clear I don't wanna talk."
Karl said, grinding his teeth.

The room was silent again, neither comfortable nor uncomfortable.

"I'm confused Karl. I need a therapist of some sort but this shithole has nothing. It makes me want to scream, i have all those paintings in my room because my walls are just so depressing and I want to have something good happen in my life. Life sucks, if you tell me I'll tell you my biggest secret. Only Eret knows and that's just because I was blackout drunks and high as shit."

Karl thought about it then said:

"I really, I mean really like Nick."

"Pfft, kinda gay"
Quackity said nudging his friend as if he didn't just completely open up to him.

"Oh my god, you can't take anything seriously. Anyway, your turn"

"Oh, yeah, Uhm- shit now I actually have to tell you. I- I'm gay, gay and polyamorous. I slept with Eret that night so that's the only way he knows. I've kissed Dream too and I swear I'm not lying when I say that I've made badboyhalo swear. They think I'm straight and experimenting but oh my god men."

Karl chuckled and said, "wow, more info then I thought but ok. Also, could you not say anything to him? I am straight I just feel different with him, and to be honest, some times you, Alex. The fiancés jokes make me happy, not in a relationship way, but in a, 'I wish' way."

"Wait, me? You mean that?"

"Yeah, I feel more towards Nick though. Sorry" he said with a wink and got up, offering a hand to his friend and they walked out together, arms linked, laughing and enjoying life for that small moment.

———

I redid some things in this chapter since it was absurdly shite. Have a good day :) DRINK WATER AND EAT A SNACK FUCKERS!! AND YES, YOUA RE NOT THE ONLY SNACK IN YOURE HOUSE, GET OFF YOU ASS AND LOOK FOR ONE OR MAKE IT- Oliver ❤️
[i've orphaned this fic, removed the smut and redid some chapter]