20

TW: Eating disorder, depression, panic attack
/THIRD PERSON/

It had been awhile since the club accident, Karl had sworn he would never go near a club again and Sapnap and Quackity had been nothing but supportive with him.

Karl had been fragile too so they had been taking it slow with him.

They understood he was uncomfortable with being touched unless he was touching them.

He was slowly recovering and had even let himself kiss Sapnap the other night.

That was something else he could do, he decided to take a short break from the relationship until he felt comfortable again.

This didn't stop him holding their hands or cuddling them, he just wasn't happy with sexual intended touch.

He didn't leave them, he just didn't act as if he was with either of his boyfriends for the time being.

———
/SAPNAP/
Sometimes I feel like Karl will never get better and it hurts to see him like this.

He hasn't left the house in 3 weeks and I haven't seen him actually smile in a while too.

It must be really hard on him, going through this.

I've decided to do something nice for him so I've left to go to town, I'm heading to the pharmacy to buy him some new nail polish colours.

I remember a few months ago he pointed at a colour and told me he liked it, I made sure to check and see if he had it and luckily he didn't so I hopped in the car and left.

Karl also hadn't been eating properly but he was getting better. Sometimes he wouldnt eat for up to 4 days and I would have to wait with him until he did.

He also doesn't take showers or baths and Quackity or me have to wash him.

I fucking hate that girl. She ruined him. He used to be all happy and smiley but she fucking killed him.

She had been arrested for sexual assault with 6 other claims. Karl knew that and it had made him happier but he was still too depressed to leave his room sometimes.

I parked my car and climbed out, my mind racing.

Why hadn't I had been with him? I hurt to know what was happening while I was dancing and making out with Quackity.

Karl had told us to go have fun so we reluctantly did, Quackity didn't drink anything but I was almost completely out of it.

I pushed open the pharmacy door and immediately went over to the nail polish, finding the colour he liked.

I picked up some other purples and yellows and even a royal blue before heading to checkout.

I put down the nail polish and was rung up for my price, why was it so fucking expensive? $70 for 9 nail polish colours, Karl must've spent over $1000 on them if these were the prices.

I'm walking out the shop when I get a call from Quackity.

I answer and put the phone to my ear, "hey, what's up?"

"Hey; I'm coming over later, is that ok? I want to see Karl, how is he?"

"Yeah that's fine, Karl has improved but he's fragile, he's talking more now. I think I even saw him get his own food once" I sigh and open my car door.

It's true, he has improved. When we got back from the club the night it happened he went up to his room and cried for 3 hours, then nothing.

He would only talk to Nathaniel, calling him every day for 30 minutes. He doesn't call Nathaniel anymore, he prefers to talk to himself.