3

Quackity was on his phone, texting Karl. His hands were off the handle bars of his bike as he slowly but surely rode down the hill.

(Purposely misspelling words)

------Monsta Boi ig------
PLEASE TELL ME YOU DIDNT DO THAT KARL OMFG YOU DUMBASS!!

IT WAS IN THE HEAT OF THE MOMENT! I DIDNT KNIW WHAT TO SAY AO I JSUT TOLD HIM, IM SORY

SO HE KNOWS? DOES BE KNOW THAT I KNOW HES POLY?

NO NOT YET, MAYBE YOU CIYLD DIGURE IT OUT BY YOURESLF BUT YOU ACC KNIW?

FFS KARL!!

I'm sorry.

Dont be, this is just alot of pressure.

I'm sorry.

I'm not talking to you until school, ttyl dickhead.

🥰👍 xoxo

------------
He put his phone in his pocket and threw his head back with a groan, more work for him.
Know that he knew that his friends arent homophobic it would be easier on him to come out to Sapnap. You cant be gay and homophobic, right? Doesnt matter, he was pulling into school now.

"Hey! Q how are you? You didnt text me at all the past 2 days."
Came a voice from behind him. He turned around to see a brunette man jogging up to him, his hand out stretched slightly.
Quackity quickly grabbed his hand and brought their shoulders together before pulling off and saying:
"Yeah... sorry about that. Life, you know?"

"Pretty weird answer, you seem upset, you good man? The past few days we've hung out you just havent been as upbeat."
Sapnap said, slightly pouting. Karl walked out of the nearby bathrooms and looked up, noticing the two boys standing not far away. He smiled and walked over to them. Quackitys eyes stayed fixed on Karl until he felt Sapnaps hand on his shoulder, it was strangely comforting and made him feel happier.

"I'm fine, I promise, just alot of stuff going on. Bad thing is i only managed to take time out of my day to get high 8 times in 3 days! Sucks ass when I'm not tripping out."

"Bet it does, big man" sapnap chuckled

Quackity chuckled and felt his friends hand fall from his shoulder, he weirdly didnt want this to happen and couldnt help but want the weight back.

"You guys realise that we will be late if we dont head to class now, right?"
Karl piped up.

The two shorter people looked at him then gathered their stuff and headed for the lockers to grab their books.

Friendly conversation started up between the three and they eventually made it to class on time, the teacher wasn't in yet so they were fine with sitting where they want.

History isnt that bad and the teachers chill, they mainly do projects or revise things from previous years. Quackity usually just listened to music on his phone or texted his cousin from up the country. It's so cool to think he will be out of school forever in less then a year, people always brought up college but in all honesty, it wasnt for him. The class went quiet when the teacher walked in but picked up the friendly banter again when she signalled that it was ok.

"Hey Q"
Karl said, poking his shoulder from behind

"What's up?"
Quackity turned around and smiled at his fluffy haired friend. He adjusted his beanie quickly.

"That guy over there is eye-fucking you, what do you think of him?"

"Oh fuck off Karl, I tell you my biggest secret and you already think I'm into every guy? Wait actually he is kinda... never mind. People always eye-fuck me. It comes with the package"
He replied, winking then turning around before realising what he said and spinning around and blurring out "oh fuck Karl! Not like that you sicko!"

He threw a small slap at his friends giggling face before turning around in a huff and seeing the guy from across the room make his way over to his desk.

------

Regrets. Many regrets.

He could barely walk and his lower back hurt like a bitch. How was he meant to sleep in this agonising pain? The man beside him was fast asleep on the other side of the bed, lucky bastard. Atleast he knows hes top now, how the fuck do bottoms just go to sleep? Sure, it's pretty cool to be the only non-virgin in his friend group but he will never recover from this feeling.

Quackity watches a shit ton of gay porn but they can always walk after, I guess it is scripted but still. His thoughts raced but eventually he grabbed his phone and texted Karl, asking where he was

------Monsta boi ig------

Hey wru?

I could ask the same thing.

Uhm- about that 😃

What did you do?

-1 attachment-

IS THAT THE GUY FROM HISTORY AND MATHS?

Yeah...
I fucked up, cant walk, can I send you my location for you to pick me up? I dont want to bother Nick.

Fucking hell man, good on you but I didnt need to know how hard he railed you.
Anyway, send me your location

-1 attachment-

Got it, see you in 20.
------------

Quackity rubbed his back and leaned forward to get up, he swung his legs to the side of the bed with a small grunt and limped over to grab his clothes. Before he left he put his contact in the mans phone and labelled himself 'Alex' hoping he would know who it was.

He couldnt leave through the door so he limped over to the window and opened it with a small creak. Lucky that the room was on the first floor, he jumped out and shut the window before sitting on the curb waiting for his friend.

He scrolled through Twitter, laughing at memes and funny tweets.

Karl pulled up beside Quackity after a short time, his headlights bright in the night.

Quackity stood up and tried his hardest not to limp too obviously as he got into the car and buckled himself in.

He looked up to his brunette friend when he heard soft chuckles.

"What?"
He questioned

"You- you text me at 1.40 in the morning from some random guys house, tell me you slept together and just tell me to come get you. I just realised how obserd it is that I willing fully get off my ass to help you out when I could've left you to walk home."

Quackity thought,
"True that, but you love me too much to put me in any more pain."

"Ew ew ew! Dont tell me that"
Karl said, mock vomiting.

"Can I come home with you? I dont feel like telling my parents why im exhausted and weak. You live alone so itll be easier."

"Fine, just dont... dont do anything weird, or tell me anything weird. Only answer the questions I'm about to ask with as little detail as possible, mk?"
Karl said, starting up the car.

Quackity groaned and basically begged karl not to ask anything.

------

Just want to say, this is a practice book. I havent written anything in a while and I'm not really trying, ik its shit. I had an idea but it's only really during their throuple that it happens so just hang in there until that happens.
P.S: as I'm writing this I have a bird flying at my face in circles, love ya Ran xx (I have two budgies, Ran and Boo)