39

/SAPNAP/
I rub my eyes as I walk downstairs and pick up the parcels at the door. I don't remember ordering anything so I look at the name on the order.

'David', ok, right. I open up the other envelopes and groan. Bills...bills... what?

A letter, addressed to me? It must be a scam.

I'm not assed to read it so I put it away for later and walk upstairs to Techno's room. We have basically given him my old room since Karl,Q and I share every night at this point.

I knock lightly on the door and he shuffles inside,'yeah?' He calls.

"A package came for you"

"Oh- ok. Thanks, have you opened it?"

I hesitate,"no, it's your business. Not mine, can I come in?"

"Uhm- wait a moment" he moves around some more.

"Techno I don't care what you're doing, you know. If you're jerking off or something it's normal-" he cuts me off with a shriek.

"Ew! Shut up man! I'm not-"

I laugh and rest against the door, but it wasn't locked and I fall through to the other side. My back collides with the floor and I shout out in pain.

"Fuccckkk-" I sit up and my eyes dart over to the corner where Techno is rapidly putting things away.

"Oh- I'm sorry... I thought it was locked!" I cover my eyes and drop the parcel.

"It's... it's fine. You can look, I don't know why I was scared of you seeing" I take my hand away from my eyes and look up to see Techno, sitting on the chair, red from embarrassment.

He has pink eyeshadow on the creases of his eyes and black eyeliner in a perfect spike from his eye to his eyebrow.

His lips have partial red bits from the lipstick being wiped off fast. I can't help but smile, standing up and walking over and hugging him.

"You're right, I don't know why you were so scared"

He grins and looks down.

"You look great" I pat his shoulder and step back to grab the parcel, the contents of which have fallen out.

It's a book, it looks cool so I pick it up and read the title.

'If I was your girl'

I flip to read the back and I skim through it, my eyebrows furrowing.

"Techno...? Are you questioning again?" The book is about a trans male to female going to a new school after surgery.

He looks up at me and shrugs, "I don't know, I watched a movie and I really related to it. I thought about it for a while and eventually caved and bought some makeup. I bought the book when I watched the movie"

"So... what are your pronouns?"

They look at me and scoff, "Nor/mal"

My face drops and Techno just laughs, "I'm kidding, she/they, preferably. But, can you not tell anyone? Just use they/them around other people. I trust Karl... maybe not Alex though, he'd take the piss out of me"

"Of course, if you want me to get anything from Karl for you, they won't mind. I'm pretty sure he has makeup somewhere"

She smiles and I turn around leaving the room, to go downstairs and sort out the bills.

Karl is sitting at the table with Quackity, trying to get the twins to eat their eggs.

"Good morning" I smile and walk over to the pan that still has some scrambled eggs in it.