25 /SKEPHALO/

TW: Alcohol
/BADBOYHALO/
I sat and joked with the men around me, them taking sips and shots of vodka,beer and tequila.

Some of them were already out of it, George and Karl were lightweight drinkers and were drunkenly laughing in the corner to something funny on Karl's phone. People like Alex and Clay were more heavyweight and were still only tipsy after 4-5 shots.

Zak was in front of me, taking occasional glances at me, he seemed nervous. I smiled at him and he smiled back.

Nick was drunk in the corner with Karl and George now, he wasn't too bad but he was always a handful.

I look away but my attention is brought back almost immediately when out of the corner of my eye I see Nick put one of his hands on Karl's cheek, pulling him in and kissing him roughly with George sitting there, shocked but laughing.

I kick Alex's foot and he looks up at me, "Karl and Nick are...Uhm,making out, is that normal?" I whisper and Alex's crooked smile turns to a dopey grin.

"Yeah, it's good Karl's back to his normal self now. He wouldn't touch us for a while"

Us?

Well he probably didn't mean that way, but what if he did?

"Wait? Are you three together?" I ask him quietly so no one hears, he thinks for a second before nodding vigorously.

When did this happen?
———

Things were getting out of control, Clay was shirtless, running around whipping Nick from behind, Alex was yelling "chug!chug!chug!chug!chug!" At Zak, who was downing a beer can,Karl was taking the plastic shot glasses and squeezing them although they were still full with drink.

George was the least of my problems, he was fast asleep on my lap, snoring quietly.

It's probably time I take the drinks away.

I do so, lifting George off my lap and placing him on the couch and cleaning up while checking on them.

I get stressed easily but I don't let it show, I think I need some help but Zak has run off with my phone upstairs.

I take the nearest phone and it just so happens to be Alex's.

He has a password, it's a number code so I easily guess it, 6969, immature muffin...

When I open his phone app, the first contact I see is marked as someone called Wilbur. I scroll down but eventually decide that Wilbur is the best option, I have no clue who he is but my only hope is him.

I dial his number and he picks up after 2 rings, a thick British accent rings through the phone, "Hey! Q! What's up?"

"Sorry, I'm not Alex, I'm his friend. I need some help" I say, feeling kind of embarrassed to be talking to a complete stranger.

"Oh, well hi, and what do you need help with?"

"Alex and a few of our other friends decided to drink and I just can't cope with 6 drunk teens, well, really it's only 5 since one of them is passed out on the couch but..."

There some silence but I hear a door open and close.

"I'll be over in a second, I know where his place is"

I sigh with relief, "thank you so much-"

I'm cut off my Zak running down the stairs and bumping right into me, he grabs my hand and leads me upstairs.

"It's ok, I'll see you in a second" the line goes dead and I put the phone down on the floor.

"What-? What are you doing you muffin!" I chuckle out as Zak pulls me out of the hallway and into Nicks office.