2

(IK ITS MOVING FAST BUT I JUST WANT TO GET TO THE POINT OK??)
Sapnap was fiddling with his can of monster, waiting for Karl to get home. He eventually heard footsteps and was soon smiling up at Karl's face. Karl looked relaxed and happy, his cheeks glowing.
"Hey! What did you guys do?"

"We mainly just spoke, but I have to tell you something, you have to listen."
Karl answered in a low voice.

A look of concern crossed sapnaps face and he wordlessly nodded slightly, pulling the tab and opening his fresh can and taking a sip.

"You have to tone it done with the homophobic jokes, it's making Alex uncomfortable. I don't care if it's ok since you're, well, yeah. He said he would prefer if you didn't talk like that around him"
He said with his voice faltering slightly. He took the can out of Sapnaps hands and took a sip before placing it back where it was, seeing as he was frozen, thinking and processing.

"Does he- know?"
Was all he could come up with.

"About you? No. But he doesn't seem far off from figuring it out. He though the looks you gave Bad and Dream were disgust. Ha! Wait till he finds out it's fucking envy..."
(Karl swears in this, get over it)

Sapnap bit his lip and looked Karl in the eyes.

"I've never really asked you this before, but, are you straight?"

Karl stopped to think.

"N-no? Yes? I... I don't know. It's complicated."

"What makes it complicated, Karl"
Sapnap questioned

A silence fell over the room as Karl slowly met Sapnaps eyes, he knew he was staring at him for a while but he never returned the eye contact until now.

"You."
He whispered, his voice wavered and a flash of fear glossed over his eyes before he swallowed and broke eye contact. He grabbed the can again and took a longer gulp.

The silence dragged on for longer then either of them would've liked, it made Karl uneasy so he quickly and quietly said.

"I-I'm sorry I should've waited longer... I've only felt like this for like- a month, I-I was waiting for the feelings to leave but they just didn't. Please don't hate me"

Sapnap places a hand on Karl's shaking ones that were still wrapped around the can and took his time removing the bubbling drink from his grasp before taking his other free hand and placing it on his friends chin, turning his head to face him. He gave him a warm smile and put the drink beside him on the bed before pulling Karl into a deep hug.

He buried his face in Karl's neck and whispered in his ear,
"I don't care how you feel, Karl. Although I don't think I feel the same, maybe, just maybe one day I will."
He patted his friends back and pulled away, picking up the drink and taking a sip. His gaze never left Karl, who was sitting cross legged, shuffling from side to side.

"I'm gonna go to bed now, ok?"
He eventually came up with, looking Sapnaps way.

"Alright, see you in the morning, gorgeous" he said with a wink.

Karl was halfway out of sight when he poked his head back around the door frame and said
"Hey, Nick?"

"Yeah?"

"Piss off." Karl spat and walked away with his middle fingers up at the other man that sat laughing on his bed. He spilled his drink on himself but didn't mind and went to get changed in to his underwear and t-shirt.

———

Why did i tell him? Why?why?why?
What's wrong with me?
It must've been the confidence from the previous conversation with Quackity.

Doesnt matter. He knows now. Shit.