40

/TECHNO/
The mirror in front of me was small and round, Karl had given it to me from his room since he didn't use it.

I was almost finished with my makeup when there was a knock on the door, "come in"

Nick walks in a closes the door behind him before walking over to me excitedly.

"Right, I'm not sure what term I should use so I'm sorry if this is uncomfortable, but, since you are no longer technically my best man, would you like to wear a dress instead? Only a few people will be there and they all support even if they don't know yet"

My heart skips a beat, I get to wear another dress?

I smile and look at him, "if love to, I haven't got a tux yet even though the wedding is in 3 days... I didn't feel comfortable so maybe I could get someone to go with me?"

"I don't think I can go, Karl and Alex want to go out but ask Ranboo, he's going to be here for the wedding and I know he supports"

I nod, I like Ranboo, he's really nice and really calm. He seems happy for Karl, Alex and Sap.

Ranboo is the type of guy to not care about anything in a partner, like me.

Who would've thought? Worlds biggest homophobe turns trans fem and pansexual...

By this time Nick has left the room and I'm alone again, I quickly finish my makeup and take out my phone.

I have Ranboos number so I type it in iMessage and send a quick text, asking if he's up. If he asks what for I'll tell him a wedding outfit, if he asks what I'm looking for again, I'll come clean.

That's when the doubt comes over me, so many people watching me in a dress... walk one of the grooms up the isle.

I shouldn't worry, I have a nice figure. I'm curvy and slim, I would pass for a girl if I didn't have some stubble that I still needed to shave.

What do I mean pass for a girl? I AM a girl.

Ranboo responds, breaking me from my trance and I read the text.

———**********———
Hey, can you help me with shopping for the wedding?

I'd love too! What are you hoping to find?

Funny thing is- a dress.

Great, any particular design or brand?

He doesn't care, he just acts like it's normal, that's good. I knew he would be fine.

Not really, just nothing white and nothing too short or long. Maybe something black?

The wedding is 3 days away, right?

Mhm

I'll pick you up at 5?

Sounds good, see you then.

Hey Uhm one last thing, I don't want to be annoying or disrespectful today; what are your pronouns?

Thank you, I was probably going to tell you anyway but I'm trans, I go by she/they pronouns. I'm getting a dress since Nick doesn't want me to feel uncomfortable at the wedding :)

Got it 👍 You have to love Nick, such a good guy.

Seriously though, he's always so supportive and even though we have bad history he's always been there for me.

——————

I sigh and sit back, what do I do for the next 6 hours? I can start with breakfast...

I walk downstairs and into the kitchen to grab some cereal. Laughing comes from the living room, I'm not assed to talk to anyone right now so I sit at the island and eat my frosted flakes.

Quackity opens and walks through the sliding door, entering the kitchen and seeing me at the counter.

"Morning Techno" he says and passes me, opening the trapdoor and heading down to the basement.

"morning Alex, how'd you sleep?"

"Eh, pretty good but also could be better, you?" He calls, rustling through the wine, vodka and beer.

"Great actually, what are you guys doing?"

He emerges from the basement, 4 beer bottles in hand, "having a drink and watching the girls, here" he slides me a bottle and winks.

"Thanks" I say and take it in hand.

"Your eyeshadow looks great with your hair today" he points out and walks back into the living room. I smile, it's small things like that that make my day better.

I head to a drawer and grab a bottle opener, popping open the beer and letting the sour liquid burn my tongue.

I might as well go and talk with them...

———

Ranboo should be picking me up soon, I'm excited to try the dresses on in the stores.

Nick is asleep on Alex's lap, Karl is in the kitchen making brownies. I'm waiting for Ranboo to pull up outside, Alison and Georgia playing on the floor with their toys, babbling.

"Hey Alex?" I look over to the man who's happily playing with his fiancés hair.

"Yeah?"

"How did you know you loved them?"

He's quiet for a moment, deep in thought. He stutters a bit but eventually comes up with an answer.

"I just kinda... knew? It's complicated... we got together and just tried it out for a few months then eventually I started feeling different and I knew I loved them"

"What made you want to marry them? Didn't you not want it?"

"Seeing that they wanted it so much made me want it. Not in a, 'I just want them to be happy' way, I do want it, ya know?"

A car pulls up outside and I nod.

"I'll see you later, bye" I say before calling slightly louder to Karl, "Bye Karl!"

He responds with a goodbye and I grab my phone and head to the car.

Ranboo is in the front and I climb into the passenger seat next to him.

"How are you?" He asks as I sit down.

"Quite good, you?"

"I'm ok, where to first?"

"Anywhere, the mall?"

He nods and pulls out of the driveway, heading to the main road.

The ride is silent until we reach where we have to go and we start shopping, I thoroughly enjoy it.

———

(Filler chapter since I'm away 😀 only 5 more chapters atleast guys :(

But you get an epilogue and some smut shots! Yay!

2 more chapters until the wedding, the next one will just be prepping for the wedding and I think I'll do it in third person for the actual ceremony)