6

(God idek what to write but I have this URGE to write so)

I sat beside Sapnap in the hospital bed, he kept insisting he was fine but I knew someone was off, when he stood up to go outside, he slightly limped, he said it was nothing but I forced them to do scans on his legs, we were waiting patiently for the nurse to come back with the results.

His flu was almost gone, mine was gone too, it just hurt when I stood up too fast or sat down too fast.

"You didnt have too you know, I'm fine, I should be discharged."
Sapnap said from beside me.

"Sap... you are clearly in pain and your jaw is still swollen. He beat the absolute shit out of you."

He groaned loudly and swung his head back.

"Whyy~"

He droned.

"Why what?"

He let his head fall to meet my eyes, he was emotionless on his face but he was shaking from anxiety.

"Well I have a few 'why' questions... first one. Why did he have to be such a dick? Second one. Why did I hit him? Third one. Why did I tell him about me and his brother?"

I cut him off, "did that actually happen? I've been meaning to ask. Sorry if its rude but I just want to know honestly"

He nodded slowly a smile growing on his face.

"Damn... and Alex thought he was the first one in this friend group"
I chuckled.

"Wait- what?"
Sudden confusion crossed his face, he sat up.

Fuck.

"W-what?"

"What do you mean he thought he was the first?"
Sapnap pushed.

I mumbled.

"Speak up, will you?"

"Q's in a relationship, he doesnt want to tell anyone though."
I said, just barely louder.

Sapnaps mouth fell open.

"Wait why did he tell you and not me!?"
He said, shaking my arm.

"I'll text him, ask him if I can tell you something."

I pulled out my phone and shot him a text, he didnt reply until a few minutes later.

"He says I can tell you the bare minimum."

"Well." Sapnap gestured with his hand "tell me".

"Alex is in a gay relationship with Nathaniel Evan's, the guy in history and your PE. Asian, about 5'11, blonde hair with dyed pink ends, cross earrings. To be honest, no clue how Q pulled him."
I said, laughing slightly at the last part.

"Wait- really? I- I dont know what to say. I actually had a crush on Nathaniel for a while, up until like last year. Hes a well off, good looking guy. I didnt know he likes men though."

A short nurse walked around the corner, she looked up and smiled.

"I have the scan results, nothing is fractured or broken, just swelled and bruised. It should be gone within 3 days."

"Thank you, do you know when he'll be out of here?"
I asked.

"He should be fine to go now, unless he wants to stay. I can let the doctor know hes leaving if you want."
She said, keeping the smile and her tone even.

I look at the shorter man beside me and I recieve a nod.

"Can you tell the doctor we are heading off? Thank you, so much."
I said, snaking my hand into Sapnaps.

She nodded and put down her clipboard, walking off down the hall.

I helped Sapnap up onto his feet, he wobbled abit but managed to keep his balance. I picked up both our phones and through them in my hoodie pocket before walking out the door and to the front desk.

I said goodbye to the receptionist and when we reached outside I felt Sapnaps hand in mine again, I'm usually the one that does this so i was mildly surprised to say the least.

We walked around until we found my car and we separated to go around to our seats, me driving, him beside me in the passenger seat. I turned on bluetooth on my phone and connected it to the aux.

(I listened to Your new boyfriend while writing this so I suggest that but Mr.brightside is also amazing)

One of out favourite songs came on, and I shared a glance with Sapnap before we both broke out into song as I pulled out of the parking space.

We got to the chorus and we took turns singing, both of our voices not the best but it was fun. Usually Quackity was here and he has an amazing voice so he made us sound better.

I started driving up the small incline when the song ended, we were in a fit of giggles throwing insults and jokes between eachother.

I eventually called Quackity to talk to him, he picked up on the 3rd ring.

"AYYYEE KARLOS"

Came the cheery voice through the phone that sat on the dashboard on speaker.

"Hey Q! Nick's with me, are you home?"

"Yeah I am, want to come over?"
He answered, I could hear his smile.

"Awesome and that was the plan, Nick got beaten up but you already know that, the point is, I am bringing vodka but dont let him near it. Ok?"

The man beside me groaned loudly. I pushed him with my free hand.

"Why cant I have any?"
He said with an adorable pout.

"Because, you are at a vulnerable point and you are lightweight so if you drink too much and get a hangover, you are screwed, mk?"
I taunted.

Quackity laughed through the phone.

"Fine but you better make it up to me, I deserve some monster after the recent events."

"No way you smartass!"
I slapped him before telling him,
"You can have water, maybe if you are good you can have tonic water. Plain tonic."

"I'll see you guys in a few minutes, you better get the good drink"
Quackity snickered before hanging up.

I went over some drinks that Sapnap could have for the time being while he complained.

I pulled into the store and he got out with me.

We headed inside and picked up friendly conversation in the achohol isle on which one was better.

We eventually settled on a taller one, I paid and showed my id before we left back for the car.

The ride back was quiet, music playing in our ears.

I didnt really notice that our hands were inter locked until I had to get out.

Quackity came out of the house and hugged us both, patting us on the back. Nathaniel walked down the stairs and out of the house, nodding at us as he passed. He climbed in his own car and went on his phone as we walked inside.

I knew Sapnap was going to make a joke so I didnt bother stop him.

"What did you guys do?"
He said with a smirk.

"Shut up man, so what we made out a little, you know we're together now, its normal."
Was all quackity came up with.

There was food out on the coffee table when we went in, pizza and fries laid out nicely. (That hurt mentally- an Irish person)

We all sat down and Quackity immediately started asking about Sapnaps injuries.

I put down the bottle and time flew by fast as we chatted and play fought until 11pm.

(I dont think you know how close you are...
Alcohol is weird, right?)