37

TW: unconsentual kiss
/SAPNAP/
We all walk down the sand, my arms around the other two beside me. I can see Ranboo beaming at us, he must've seen.

I can't help myself, "IM FUCKING ENGAGED! WOO!" I yell, causing the others to turn and look. Smiles creep on all of their faces as they clamber out of the deep ocean, running to congratulate us.

"Aren't you like 19?" Tommy questions, patting Karl on the back.

"I'm 20, they're 19. There's nothing wrong with early marriage, we've known each other long enough before dating so it shouldn't be that much of a surprise" I shrug and he laughs under his breath, turning to talk to Quackity.

"So Techno, you knew?" Karl looks at the pink haired man and Techno just smirks.

"Maybe~"

———

We climb into the car, Techno and the girls are going home with the others, they have a bigger car and we aren't heading home yet.

"I guess you could say this is our celebratory dinner" Quackity scoffs.

"You didn't even want to come, remember?" I tease and he just rolls his eyes, pulling out his phone and grabbing Karl's hand protectively.

"Where are we even going, Nick?" Karl asks sleepily from the backseat.

"Well, I wanted to go to some fancy place anyway but now it fits the mood" I chuckle front he front seat.

"That's not really answering my question, love" Karl replys.

"Yeah well, sucks to suck"

"What do I suck?" Karl furrows his eyebrows and grins in the mirror.

"His dick!" Quackity pipes up, clapping his hand and laughing comically.

I groan and roll my head back.

"Maybe I'll just turn around and break off the engagement"

"You wouldn't dare" they whisper in unison.

"Try me"

"No, you fucking try me, bitch. I can and will kill you if you leave me, mk? Those rings weren't cheap and I had to pay extra since I'm a greedy fuck and am dating two people, so sit your ass down and quit talking shit" Quackity pulls his hand away from Karl and crosses his arms dramatically before adding a timid, "I love you"

I just laugh, "all bark no bite, innit?"

Karl hums in response and grabs Quackitys hand away from his partners chest, holding it firmly.

I shake my head and let out one more breath, "I'm fucking engaged..."

———

The restaurant is loud, not as fancy as it is in the pictures since there are multiple groups of people sitting in sweats and hoodies but we are also dressed like hobos so it's no different.

We get seated and skim through the menus until a young, blonde girl approaches us with a pad and pencil.

"Hi! I'm Mary and I'll be serving you tonight, what can I get you?" She smiles at us brightly, she looks like she's the only one here actually enjoying her work. She looks at us all individually and writes down our orders. She makes eye contact with Quackity for a moment before breaking away with a wink.

Oh god... we just got engaged. Please don't ruin our night by flirting with my fiancé.

———
/QUACKITY/
I swear she fucking winked at me, I swear she fucking did. That's- that's not funny. I'll need to talk privately with her. I don't want to make a scene.

"I'm gonna go to the bathroom" I mumble standing up and walking away.

I walk until I find Mary, standing and talking to another worker.

"Hey, can I talk to you for a second?" I ask, she turns to look at me, grinning.

"Of course, what's wrong?"

"No, not here. Alone?" I don't want to a scene, like I said before.

She thinks for a second.

"Follow me to the warehouse, it'll be private there" she walks slowly so that I can keep up with her easily as she weaves through tables and reaches a small iron door.

I follow her to the back of the warehouse where she opens another door into a supply closet, closing it gently as I turn away, gathering my thoughts.

"What I wanted to say wa-" I turn back to her to see that she now has her apron undone and her plain black cap thrown to the floor. She grabs the back of my neck and kisses me deeply on the lips.

I push her away and blush heavily. What the fuck??

"Uhm- what I wanted to say was I wasn't comfortable with what you did at the table since I'm gay and the other two men at the table are my to-be husbands. We are here to celebrate getting engaged to each other"

She turns a deep shade of red and stutters.

"I- I am so sorry- I completely misread the situation- I- I'll get someone else to wait you. I'm so sorry. I- oh god" she covers her mouth, quickly picking up her stuff and racing out the door.

I scratch the back of my head before slowly walking back to the table.

"That was not just going to the toilet. What happened? Why do you look so flustered?" Sapnap immediately interrogated me as I sit down, hiding my face in my eyes.

"I went to talk with the waiter since I didn't want our night ruined and she kissed me" 

Karl gasps as I take my hands away from my face.

"Obviously I didn't kiss her back, I'm just weirded out"

"Well you are pretty hot" Sapnap comments, he doesn't seem to really care too much.

Karl laughs, "that I can agree on, our food will be here soon. Look, I think that's it"

A man walks up to us, I think I recognise him as the guy Mary was talking to earlier.

"Hi, I'm Ryan, I'll be taking over for Mary today due to... inconveniences" he introduces himself and starts to go to set out the food my Karl starts talking.

"We all know, we're cool with it" he nudged me as Ryan laughs, standing up.

"You know that she's a white, straight, blonde, cisgendered,bitch that tried to make out with your fiancé?" He keeps a friendly smile and Sapnap stifles a laugh from the corner of the table.

"I'm definitely a step up from her, I'm black, bi, have black hair, I have more of a chance with him then she ever did" he slowly walks backwards, doing the '💅🏻' hand symbol before turning around and striding off to the kitchen.

I'm grinning madly as I turn to see Sapnap losing it on Karl's shoulder as Karl try's not to laugh.

"I'm leaving you guys for Ryan"

———