15

/QUACKITY/
I sat in the drivers seat, my brain going a million miles per hour as I drove down the road.

"I swear to fuck I put away the box and then threw away the used ones, I-I remember putting them in the bin beside my bed and putting stuff over them. Oh fuck, did he go through my bin? I have like... 6 porn magazines in there."
I ramble, looking in the mirror and meeting Sapnaps eyes, Karl was frantically texting on his phone.

"He's like, 42. He wasn't born yesterday, he didn't make a big deal about it. Calm down. It'll be fine, he probably screwed some guys in his teens"
Sapnap replied with a shrug.

How was he so calm? My dad just casually walked up to us and practically announced that he knew we fucked.

But Sapnap was right, he didn't care. At all. Where as my mother would have a fit if she found out.

I gripped the steering wheel tighter and pulled into the driveway of their shared two story, they lived like a married 30 year old couple with 3 kids but the house was quite nice.

It was cozy and airy at the same time, tall ceiling but Karl insisted on hanging plants and lights from them. Their rooms were nice too, Sapnaps room a purple and Karl's an orange.

They used each others favourite colours as a kind of best friends living together thing, it was almost as cute as them.

I cut the engine and stood out of the car, letting Sapnap and Karl get out before giving them both a goodbye kiss and getting back in the car.

I slammed my head against the steering wheel in frustration, the car horn beeping until I take my head back.

Right.

I take out my phone and put in the address I'm looking for, setting my phone in the cup holder and starting my journey.
———
/KARL/
I look over to Sapnap, taking my head away from my messages temporarily to see him pacing.

"You good? Nick?"
I ask, concerned for him.

"Yeah yeah I'm fine. Just Q looked really scared and I feel like I brushed him off"

"You did brush him off, he was scared. Imagine if your dad found your condoms"

"My dads dead, dickhead" he scolds playfully.

"Ok, your mom then" I retort

"She doesn't scare me, at all" he answers simply.

"Why do you have to have such a perfect life oh my god" I groan

"Ok, I understand why it would be weird for him, but come on. He didn't care at all. I just hope I didn't drive him off"

"Well, he drove off that's for sure"

"Shut up with the sarcasm, I mean it" he stops walking and turns to me.

"Yes daddy" I say and blow a kiss then mimic locking my lips.

He groans and runs up the stairs to his room.

I laugh to myself and go to get a can of monster from the fridge.
———
/QUACKITYS FATHER/
I hate this woman. I don't know why I married her.

She just shouts and breaks things, she's always shouting at Alexis too, all he did was have friends over.

Of course I know that they are way too close to be just friends and there is no way he's that sexually active to have two condoms in his bin so I connected the dots quickly.

I just don't want to be around her any more, she treats us both like shit.

She loves the cat though, she takes better care of him then she does us.

I don't care about that, I care about her shouting at me about random nonsense, if only she knew.

I'm not really listening, she's rambling now. Something about 'Those god damn homosexuals" and "burning in hell".

"Honestly, I don't think he is gay, I think the 3 of them are just friends. Just because they were all up in the room at the same time doesn't mean anything" I say quietly.

She stops saying whatever she's saying and stares me with her evil glare.

"What?"

"I said what I said. He isn't gay"

"Get out,I don't want to see you until the morning"

What? I just disagreed with her? Is our marriage that much of a failure. Fuck it, I'll call Alexis and ask if he knows anyone I can stay with.

So I leave, she's still standing in the kitchen with her arms crossed and tears falling out of her cherry red face.

I still found her beautiful, she was and I couldn't deny I was lucky. She's just such a bitch.

I grab my phone and a bag which I fill with some clothes, cash and a bottle of water. Then I make my way out the door, flipping her off as I leave the house.

I then remember something, the car is in my name.

I run back in quickly and grab the keys, she lets out a yelp and runs to the door but I'm out just in time.

I hear the car beep as I open it and I jump in, turning on the engine and I'm out the driveway before it's fully started up.

She stands in the middle of the doorway, dumbfounded.

That's probably one of the most daring things I've done in a while.

Of course excluding marrying her.
———
I'm pulled up outside of a pier, texting Alexis.

———the a-hole———
Your mother just kicked me out for the night, do you happen to know anyone I could stay with?

Depends, idk if he is comfortable with it but I can send you Karl's number and I'm sure he would lend you his spare house. Yes he literally has another house, it's not fully furnished but the electricity and water is working fine, there's also a bedroom fully furnished.

Well that would be over excessive, but it would be lovely. Thank you, I love you.

Love you too, I'll send you his number.

Alexis has shared a contact

That's him, tell me if you need anything else.

If you don't mind me asking, where are you staying? I know you and I know you won't be coming home for a few days.

I'm staying with a close friend, you don't know him but he's nice.

Ah ok, what's his name?

Nathaniel, he goes to school with me and the lads.

That's a nice name :)

——————

I open the number that Alexis sent me and send a quick text, I get a response almost immediately.

God I love these gays.

———
(THIS WASNT PUBLISHINN UGHH)