43

/THIRD PERSON/
Everyone took their seats and watched Sapnap at the alter, fiddling with his fingers while Amira attempted to calm his nerves.

The pianist started slowly playing an introduction music for Karl's entrance and Sapnap immediately freezes, looking up and smiling as his fiancé turns the corner and walks slowly down the isle.

Karl comes to stand beside him while Skeppy moves to stand beside Amira.

The pianist finishes the tune and starts up the next as Quackity walks down the isle next, Ranboo trailing slightly behind him.

He reaches the end and mumbles something to the other two, grinning madly.

They all skim through the crowd quickly and then turn back to look at each other when Quackitys dad starts talking at the alter.

Time flies by and the next thing you know, it's time for the 2 words that will change everything.

"I do"

"I do"

"I do"

Just like in rehearsal, Karl and Sapnap kiss, then Sapnap and Quackity kiss, then Quackity and Karl kiss.

Everyone claps and the three are beaming as they take each others hands and walk down the isle and outside to the limo where Wilbur will take them to the party venue.

Everyone is following behind, getting into cars and chatting loudly.

It's overwhelming but the newly weds are, although plain, happy.

———
/KARL/
I'm so fucking excited! I just married my best friends of too many years and my boyfriends of 8 months.

Wilbur is congratulating us from the front, telling us that we can lock the window for some privacy if we want.

We chat for a moment before Wilbur pulls up outside the restaurant.

Quackity and Sapnaps hands are in mine as we climb out of the limo, I watch as Bad pulls up with his huge black van, letting the majority of people out and then Quackitys dad pulling up next, letting the remaining people out.

My father in law.

We all clamber in, I get patted on the back a lot and surprisingly most people kiss my cheek.

I can see Clay grinning in a booth next to Ranboo and George. He stands up and jogs over to us.

"Congrats guys! You are so lucky to have each other"

"Thanks Clay, i am lucky, I think atleast" Quackity says from my left. He looks good in a suit.

Sapnap nods,"I'm glad I found them, my life has seriously changed" he looks good in a suit too.

"I'm happy Alex didn't wait to propose, I would've waited for him but I'm at my happiest now we are literally husbands" I add, I don't look good in a suit... I'm sure Alex and Nick think I look good though. I could dress in anything and they would still marry me, Alex would take the piss out of time but I know he really loves me.

"Oh! The foods coming, sit with us!!" George calls from the table. We all shrug and sit down with them, waiting for our meals.

"Do you guys know your speeches?" Ranboo asks as his plate is placed in front of him. He has a large salad and it looks amazing.

I nod and Sapnap chuckles, "yeah I do"

Quackity is quiet.

The waiters are already coming back with our plates and I sigh as Quackitys plate is out in front of him.

"Q, it's your wedding dinner and you got chicken nuggets?"Sapnap sighs and face palms, sitting back up to get his food, chicken tikka masala.

I get my food, I ordered a club sandwich.

We all dig in and keep up small chat until it's time for our speeches.

We stand up and make our way to the stage. It's only our small party in this room so it's fine.

We have champagne in our glasses, we aren't actually legal yet but we just got married, what are we gonna get, caprisuns?

Sapnap starts with his speech, it's nice and short.

Then it's my turn, I don't actually have anything to talk about so I just say my thanks to everyone and hand Quackity the microphone.

"I don't have a speech I got lazy" he states and walks back down to the booth.

———
/SAPNAP/
I have an idea, the party is getting boring with a lot of small talk.

I'm sat in a corner table outside, having a smoke with Quackity and Karl sitting by, he refuses to touch a cigarette.

"Do you guys want to ditch the party?"

They both look up, "like... sneak away?" Quackity blows out some smoke.

I nod and their eyes light up.

"Where would we go?" Karl asks and he sits up straighter. He looks good in a suit.

"The park, obviously. I'll tell Wilbur to pick us up from there instead, we still have 3 hours until our flight and I'm not talking to one more random person and pretending I know them"

Quackity shrugs and takes a drag then extinguishes his cigarette.

"I'll go tell Wilbur"

And he's gone.

———

We run down the park path to the forest entrance, skipping and jumping while laughing.

When we stop to catch our breath a girl walks up to us, she smiles sweetly.

She extends her arm and we all shake it,"Hi, I'm Niki, Uhm- I hope this doesn't sound stalkerish but I've come to this park every day to sketch and listen to music, I've seen you guys come here for years now... and I followed you guys one day and saw your little area. I know a guy and he told me you guys got engaged and you are getting married today, I've basically witnessed your life story. It's entertaining. So, I bought you a gift. It's at your spot, I'll leave it here. Have a good life and, here, I drew some pictures of you over the past few months"

She hands us some photos, drawn in charcoa. It's detailed pictures of us sitting down, on the swings, holding hands, the time when someone asked me out and we were bringing Karl back to the car asleep.

I'm shocked to say the least.

"Holy shit Niki! These are really good-
Although it's kind of creepy, I'm kinda in awe. Who do you know?" Karl says, looking into Niki's eyes.

"A man named Nathaniel, apparently he wasn't able to make the wedding but he says congrats"

Quackity freezes, "you know him?"

She nods and waved, "I'm going to go now. Bye!"

We say goodbye and we walk down the forest path, cutting into the side.

It's the same as always until we find our cliff, the hedge is cut back nicely and the nettles all gone.

A grey couch is facing the sunset, it looks comfy.

"Woah! This is amazing!" I say, running around the side to look at it. It's clean, it'll need work to stay clean but I'm willing to make that sacrifice.

Karl jumps on it, shrieking happily while Quackity sits down on it carefully taking Karl's face in his hands and kissing him on the lips.

I sit next to them and Quackity kisses me too.

———