10

Karl was laying in the bed, Sapnap on his left, Quackity on his right. He was biting his lip thinking about yesterdays events. He could feel a smile gaining on him, he felt warmer then usual in the bed since the body heat radiating off the other two was smothering him. In a good way, of course.

Quackity stirred beside him, flipping over to face Karl's side, Sapnap still facing the wall.

I hand reached out and grabbed Karl's, squeezing slightly. Karl squeezed back to let Quackity know that he was awake too. Karl took this as a que to do the same to the other man on his left.

He took Sapnaps hand and immediately felt it wrap around his, he didnt need to silently signal or recieve a silent signal. Sapnap was awake.

Karl let out a short sigh and started using his thumb to rub circles on the back of Quackity hand. He closed his eyes again, taking in the moment.

The moment was ruined, however, when a loud knock came on the door.

The three jumped and started laughing sync.

Quackity let go of Karl's hand and got up to put on something to answer the door.

Karl looked over to Sapnap to see him thoroughly enjoying the view.

"You creep, Nick!" Karl said, laughter erupting from him.

"What? Hes has one fineee~ behind..." was the response, he dragged out the 'e' in 'fine' to show he meant it. He began chuckling when Quackity swung around to flip him off.

"Gotta agree with you on that one" Karl said, whistling at the shorter male that had found a shirt finally to throw on.

He turned around again, this time groaning and  flipping off Karl.

He left the room and closed the door behind him.

Karl sat up beside Sapnap, not releasing his grip on his hand. He bent over him and kissed him softly on the lips before pulling away.

Sapnap did not approve of how short the kiss was  and instantly pulled Karl back in, holding the olders neck tenderly in one hand, and his hand in the other.

Karl's free hand snaked up Sapnaps stomach and stopped at his chest, where it stayed for the remaining time of the kiss.

They both laughed then Karl said, "Nick, I have to breath at some point"

"Ok, but you better come back to me when you have sufficiently aired your lungs"

"You're such an idiot oh my God Nick..." Karl responded with a quick kiss on the lips before he jumped up and started getting dressed for the day.

------

He grabbed my hand, aggressively pulling me to the car.

"What are you doing?? Stop!" I said, my voice raised to just above normal in an affirmative tone.

"Just come with me, we need to talk." He hissed, pulling at my wrist again.

I didnt want this to go bad so I submitted and shuffled to the black Porsche in my drive.

He opened the door and basically threw me in, I scrambled to sit up as he slammed the door and climbed in the front.

"What do you want. Tell me" I say, trying to hide my scared voice. I'd never seen him this angry, it was scary to say the least.

He was silent, exaiming my face before smiling and starting up the car.

I was really scared now, where were we going?