19

TW: unconsensual touching, alcohol, rape, drugs, sexual assault.

I'm sorry :(

———
/SAPNAP/

We walked to the car, Karl already high on life, having a good time with Quackity, stealing kisses every now and then.

I climbed into the front seeing as Quackity always drives us everywhere and I wanted to do this for him.

He didn't protest, just laughed away with Karl in the back.

"What's the address of this place?"
I ask, looking in the mirror to see them with their tongues down each other's mouths. I don't care, it's three of us in this relationship. It's actually quite a turn on.

They pull away and Quackity takes the phone from the cup holder, opening up google maps and typing.

He hands it back and I nod, starting the car and pulling out of the driveway.

As we head off to the main road, I hear kissing again, oh well.

Every now and then I peek in the mirror to watch them, if I wasn't with Karl for the whole day, I'd say he'd had a few too many.

"Guys put on your seatbelts, it's raining really heavily and I don't trust Q's car" I groan, looking back from the mirror and changing my gaze to the road ahead instead.

"Ok, mom" Quackity says, causing Karl to laugh.

Although he protests, I still hear two clicks, and my anxiety goes down a bit. I keep driving with the wipers on at full speed.

This was the most rain we had gotten in a while , which was good and bad.

———

We stood in line at the club, Quackity kept telling me that we can go in around the back and see his cousins.

I wasn't taking any chances but I said if we got turned away we could do that.

It's finally our turn and Karl is basically bouncing in his step, I don't think he's ever been to a club before.

Not a real one, I'm sure he went to kiddi clubs when he was younger, where they serve Fanta and Coke at the bar instead of alcohol.

"ID's?" The bouncer asks.

I look back to Quackity to see him step up beside me.

"Actually can I speak with one of the owners? I'm a relative and I just need to see one of them, doesn't matter who" He explains

"Fuck off kid, I get about 20 'relatives' a day. Unless I see some ID you can't go in"

"No- really, i swear. I can text one of them, I just haven't seen them in a while"

The bouncer eyes him; he's taller and broader then Quackity by a mile and could easily kick our asses.

"I'll go get Fiona. See what she says" he eventually spits out.

"Who's Fiona?" Karl asks Quackity

"Fionas my aunt, I haven't seen her in over a year but we have kept in contact. She will probably pick up on, us. She's very perspective"