11

"Where the fuck is Alex?" I say, turning to face Karl who's sprawled out on the living room floor.

"I have no clue, he was probably picked up by someone. He has his phone, he will text us. Don't worry." He answers.

"Get off the floor, you look like a serial killer." I poke at him, throwing a skittle at his face which he catches in his mouth and chews. I have to say, I'm impressed. It's one of his many talents, he can always catch them.

He sits up and pouts at me, "oh honey... what if I am?"

I laugh and walk over to him, holding out my hand to pull him up.

He hoists himself up but doesn't let go of my hand, instead pulling me into a kiss. I easily kiss back, how could I not?

Our phones ding at the same time, his phone his pocket and mine from the couch.

He looks down and cringes.

"We should really change our group chat name, it's un-ironically weird now"

I look up at him, with a smile before reaching down and grabbing my phone to look.

"Oh shit... yeah we should"

——— The Sex Havers ———
Q- I just broke up with Nathaniel, alls good. It was his idea. Not like I wouldn't have done it anyway, we have decided to just stay friends for now.

K- I don't know whether to be happy or sad rn

S- Happy, Karl. We get him for ourselves now 😉

Q- Saps right, but also be aware. He is a drunk emotional wreck. I won't be back later, you two have the day to kill.
——————
"Right, what you want to do then?" Karl asks.

I shrug then a smile grows on my face. I watch Karl groan as he knows what's coming.

"You" I smirk

"SHUT THE FUCK UP! Let's watch a movie and chill... we have to wait for Q for that"

I raise my eyebrows, "Do we really need Alex for that"

He stares me down, then makes a point of mock-limping to the couch and flopping down.

He smirks at me and pats beside him where I happily fall.

He leans into me, his breathing even.

I couldn't help but plant a kiss on his fluffy head. He giggles and his makes my heart flutter.

———

"I don't understand this game" Sapnap says, slamming his cards down.

"It's confusing but you get the hang of it. Look, I'll play a 10 and that gets rid of the rest in the pile, we have a fresh start where I can lay down as many duplicates of any cards that I have. I'll put down my 4 3's which once again, burns the pile. So I'll put down my 2 6's, you now have to put anything 6 or up. If you put a 9, that reverses the play for a turn. If you put a 10, it gets rid of the pile." I explain. He stares at me dumbfounded.

"Ok now this time in English?"

"Oh god... just, just show me your cards."
He shows his deck. He has a 10, 2 4's, a joker and a queen.

"Ok, I suggest the 10, then the joker, then the 2 4's at the same time."

"How? I would only have 2 goes and that's a 3 turn move" he questions.

"The 10 gets rid of the pile, then you play the joker which would make me pick up everything but nothing is there so you are just picking off cards. After the joker you would have another go to put the 4's down."