47.5

/Quackity/
Sapnap has really gotten into the streaming things and has started his own twitch channel. Most of my viewers and Wilburs have all gone and started watching him and he's elated, I love seeing him so happy.

Him and Karl are upstairs streaming while I'm downstairs, making a small dinner for us. It's only spaghetti carbonara but it's really nice, it's the only thing I can actually make.

I'm almost ready so I quickly finish up and put it in the fridge with a lid on it before running upstairs and opening the door to where they were streaming.

They look back with smiles on their faces, greeting me and urging me to come and sit with them.

There's only two chairs so I chose Karl's lap and watch him go red. I don't move and he slips his arms around my waist after calming down.

I look over to Sapnap and he's playing Minecraft, checking on us every now and then.

Karl puts his chin on my shoulder and I see chat go crazy, I take Sapnaps mouse and he pours at me although I just take a second to set chat to slow mode before handing it back.

I read some things from chat and the stream is overall good from my part.

When sapnap ends stream I don't move from Karl's lap and he starts kissing my neck. Not in a sexual way, it's just nice.

Sapnap stands up and grabs the empty glasses from the desk, "do you guys wanna go on a walk?"

I look over a smile,"I'll go with you"

Karl hums in agreement, taking his head away from my neck and leaning on my shoulder.

"Can we go later though? I'm tired and Q's a really good pillow" he closes his eyes and I chuckle.

"I'm fine with that, I was thinking of heading down to the park" Sapnap walks over to the bed and lays down, taking out his phone.

We sit in silence and eventually slow snores come from behind me, Karl's asleep.

"Psst, sap" I mutter and he looks over to me,"Karl fell asleep"

He grins and chuckles abit,"he told me he was tired before I went live, poor thing. I'd say just let him sleep for about an hour"

"But then I'm stuck here! My legs already gone dead"

"Not my problem"he shrugs.

"Dickhead" I mumble and he stands up, taking my phone from the desk and handing it to me before returning to his bed.

"Thank you..!" I whisper shout.
———

Karl stirred in his sleep, waking slowly.

"You up lover boy?" I whisper and he rubs his head against my shoulder in a nod.

I turn my head and kiss his fluffy hair and he turns to look me in the eyes before pressing his lips to mine in a short kiss.

I laugh and he puts his face back into the crook of my neck sleepily.

"No...no you should wake up now, I'm sorry but I've been stuck here 4 hours and my phone died awhile ago"

"Just one more hour?" He mumbles and I shake my head.

"You'll cramp up and get all moody on us, you can sleep longer if you want but just move to the bed"

"No..! I won't be tired by the time I reach Nicks bed"

"Don't be difficult... you're like a child"

He groans and lifts his head back, letting me get up. I stand up and shake out my legs to get rid of the pins and needles.

Karl gets up after and stretches, immediately falling into my arms and laying there while I hold him.

"I'm letting go in 3...2..."

He doesn't move so I shrug,"1" and I let him fall to the ground.

He shrieks and rolls over, rubbing his back and groaning.

There's a thumping then Sapnap opens the door,"are you okay?! What happened?"

Karl rolls lazily from my feet to Sapnaps and grabs onto his ankles.

"He hurt me"

"How?" Sapnap crosses his arms and looks at me.

"I- I swear it was his fault! He fell on me and wouldn't get up so-"

"He dropped me...! my back hurts now!"

"Alex! Be nice to Karl!" He scolds and brings his hand down to help Karl up. I shrug and scratch the back of my neck.

"Fine...fine...!" I laughed and Karl glared at me.

"You're banned from this relationship until further notice" he hissed and turned to Sapnap, kissing him.

Sapnap pushes Karl away and bites his lip,"not now, I'm being angry"

"Be angry quicker! I wanna kiss you" he pouts and I can't help but chuckle a bit.

I walk over and grab his hand, pulling him to face me as I bring him into a deep kiss.

Sapnap scoffs and I pull away, turning to him and doing the same but Sapnap kisses back harder.

I fall back into Karl's arms and groan as he drops me to the floor and high-fives Sapnap.

"Dickheads..."

"Yeah... you love giving our dicks head" Karl teases and I throw whatever's near me at him.

"Shut up!" I shout as the blanket hits him.

"I said be nice to Karl!" Sapnap shouts and jumps on me, I hurts and I make sure he knows that but Karl jumps on the pile anyway.

"I'm calling Wilbur to come beat your asses, he's tall as fuck"

Sapnap laughs,"why don't you beat me, master?"

"Fucking asshole!" I laugh as I try to wiggle away from the two men. Karl is doing his iconic loud giggles and it's adorable.

"Yes, one of my favourite pass times, so glad I'm top" Sapnap pinches my cheek and kisses my other one before I just stop struggling under them and let them lay there.

It takes me a moment before I realise they've both made a mental pact not to move so I'm trapped here.

"Oh my GOD-!" I shout and they both burst out laughing.