34

/QUACKITY/
I wake up, it's cold and I have a weight on my chest and something grabbing at my side.

My eyes hurt as I open them to reveal the bright sun shining down on me.

On further inspection, Sapnap is hugging my right side and Karl is cuddled up on my stomach. Their breathing is even and their heart rate slower since they are calm in the sleep.

I look around periodically and notice where we are, moments from last night coming back to me.

We spoke about marriage... eventually agreeing that it would be some time before we went ahead with it. We ranted too, about kids mainly.

1 child. Nothing else, so we can spoil the living shit out of him/her/them/neo2. I'm not good with pronouns... I only know that Eret uses they/them and Karl uses He/they. I'm pretty sure Clay used they/them for awhile but I don't really know.

Sapnap stirs and groans beside me, slowly waking up and taking in where he is.

"Good morning, beautiful" I smile and he laughs, rubbing his eyes in an attempt to hide the blush.

"Good morning, Alex" he says, his voice gruff from just waking up.

I frown and take my right hand away from Karl's waist, bringing it to meet with Sapnaps and squeeze his hand.

"You ok?"

"Yeah I'm fine... just all that future talk made me have a really weird dream"

"Tell me about it"

He shakes me off and changes the subject instead, "are you awake long?"

"No, just woke up. Karl is still sleeping. Do you want to head back to the car? Go home and get sorted for the day?"

"Sure... I have to make myself look reasonable though since people are probably around"

"I think you look perfect" I smile and he laughs, squeezing my hand and looking into my eyes.

I admire the others face for a moment. Watching the way the sun hits it perfectly and illuminates his brown eyes. His face is flushed slightly pink and his eyes are droopy from being barely awake.

He shivers suddenly and I snap out of my trance.

"Are you cold? Do you want my hoodie- wait shit Karl is still on me I can't get it off. Do you want Karl's hoodie?" I offer quickly, watching him sit up and look at the horizon.

"No... no I'm fine. Also you cant offer away someone else's things, can't you?"

I do my best to shrug and he smiles, turning to look at Karl.

I bet Karl looks amazing right now, his face well lit and defined with his cute smile in his sleep.

I have seen Karl sleep before, not in a weird way... in a 'I was just about to leave but you looked so peaceful" way.

I slowly turn Karl in my arms and sit up, holding him bridal style.

Sapnap has his phone out, fixing his hair into place.

I would fix my hair but both my hands are occupied so I don't.

"You ready?" I question him and he turns to look at me with a smile.