30

TW: alcohol, smoking
/KARL/
I was glad that I had some time alone now, I love spending time with people but everyone has their limits.

Techno and Sapnap were back now, Sapnap has really gone and bought him a phone, but then again he bought me one 2 years ago.

"KARLLL~" Quackity sing-shouted up the stairs, breaking my mood.

"What?" I call back, not wanting to move from my comfortable bed.

"COME HERE DARLINGGGG~" he sings again, I laugh at the pet name and swing up, climbing out of bed and heading out to the hall.

"What's wro- oh hi! Wilbur! And other people I don't really know... sorry- wait you're Tommy, right?" I smile and change my gaze to a tall, blonde boy.

"Yes yes I am, nice to meet you, I'm Karl" I walk the rest of the way down the stairs and hold out my hand. Tommy shakes it and I look to the other 2 I don't know.

"What's you guys' names?" I smile at them.

The taller one grins and reaches out his hand, "I'm Ranboo, it's not my real name, of course, but I don't really like my name so I don't use it" I shake his hand and look over to a short, brunette boy.

"I'm Toby, nice to meet you" he says, nodding at me and shaking my hand like the others.

I turn to Wilbur, watching a dopey grin grow on his face, "I don't think we have met before, what's your name?" I ask, he knows what's coming.

"Wilb-"

"Shut up I hate that name, kill yourself" I say and step back to Quackity who wraps his arm around my waist lovingly.

The others are all laughing but my face is straight.

"Here, come with me into the living room" Quackity says, taking his arm from my waist and putting his hand in mine.

We all pile into the room, it's empty now that Techno and Sapnap are putting the girls to sleep.

We all chat until Techno and Sapnap walk in, I'm looking at Ranboo when they do so I se who's face fall then light up.

"Oh my god," Ranboo directs to Techno, "Can I plait your hair?"

I laugh along with everyone else for a moment, they don't even know each other's names and now Techno is sitting with his back to the couch, Ranboo making a tight braid through his silky pink hair.

They all get introduced and Sapnap offers to get beers.

"Sap, most of them aren't legal" I point out.

"No, I'll have a beer, fuck you" Tommy says, looking at me.

"Yeah! And me!" Tubbo adds defiantly.

"I- I guess I don't feel like breaking the law today" Ranboo says, Wilbur laughs, "I'll have a beer, Boo you're only a year under the legal age. Why not?"

He shrugs, "I don't know, I think it's called respect"

Techno laughs under him and says, "I won't have a drink, I have to take care of the kids"

Ranboo stops braiding, "There are fucking children? Where?"

"They're asleep, why?"

"I love kids oh my god, Wilbur we are coming back tomorrow to see them"

Wilbur shrugs, "fine with me"

Tommy and Tubbo are talking about something, I can't make out what they're saying but it's about Minecraft.