7

I watched as Karl and Quackity got drunker and drunker, my jaw still hurt like a bitch. They were playing never have I ever but if you had you needed to drink. Quackity was less drunk then Karl, which I found weird since he was almost most definitely lying.

"Never have I ever... blacked out" Quackity slurred, taking a drink before passing the sour liquid to Karl, who laughed drunkenly before taking a drink.

"Never have I ever... been rejected" Quackity said next, taking a swig.

He didnt expect Karl to drink so he put it on the floor, where karl soon wrapped his fingers around the neck of the bottle and took a drink.

"Oh my god" Quackity slurred, laughing. "Who?"

Karl nonchalantly turns around and motions to me, "Nick", He turns back to continue the game.

I tensed up, he wouldnt remember Karl saying that but did he know?

"Ooohh" Quackity said before him and Karl broke onto a laughing fit.

"You guys are so out..." I say with a groan.

I stand up and grab the bottle, sealing it then walking into the kitchen, where i walk down to the basement and quickly stash it away under some boxes.

Quackity keeps all his contraband down here, his mother is terrified to come down and his dad is basically blind.

I turn back to the stairs to see Karl standing awkwardly on them, trying not to fall.

I race over and catch him over my shoulder, it hurt since the skin there was tender but I didnt mind. He thrashed around on my back, trying to get off but he eventually stopped and let me carry him back to the living room.

This was the drunkest I'd personally seen Karl, since he didnt drink very much around me. Unless he was going through something, I'll ask him in the morning, when his hangover is gone.

Well, by the looks of him, it might be a day or 2 until hes back to normal.

I throw him down on the couch and he lays there, almost asleep but not quite.

"Oh you poor thing..." I whisper, before turning to Quackity to see him passed out on the floor.

I sigh audibly before rubbing my head and sitting back up to go find some form of blanket for them. I go upstairs to Quackitys room and grab a pillow and two thin blankets off his bed.

When I get back downstairs, Karl is gone. I groan but sort out Quackity with a pillow and blanket on the floor before starting my search for the missing friend.

I find him in the back garden, running in circles and falling over himself. God, what is this man doing? Its 3am and he is drunk as fuck, running around his friends back garden with his shirt off, covered in mud.

"Karl!" I shout, he jumps and stops running, looking at me and going red. He stumbles towards me, dizzy and hugs me tight.

"God sake... let's get you in and get you a shower."
I say, shaking my head but hugging him back timidly.

------

Karl gets a jolt back to reality for a second when the warm water touches his skin, he shrieks slightly when he sees me sitting on the toilet on my phone.

I raise my eyebrows at him.

"Something wrong?"
I ask.

"I-im naked! Get out!" He says scrambling slightly to cover as much as possible.

"Karl, you have a fucking shower curtain. You are only exposing more doing that. I just need to make sure you dont kill yourself in there."

He grunts and pulls the curtain over.

Still drunk, just slightly less with the water hitting him.

I scroll through Twitter, liking posts I found funny or I agreed with. I opened camera to see the Quackity had a mini photoshoot on my phone while I was hiding the vodka. Gold.

I archived a few of the ones I could use as blackmail later then delete the rest before I heard the shower turn off.

"Nick can you pass me a towel?"
Karl asks, holding his hand out throught the side of the curtain.

I do so and he starts drying himself.

------

My head was pounding, I felt like throwing up. I was on the floor, Karl on the couch. Sapnap was probably asleep in my room, or in the car.

I groggily got up, rubbing my temples and headed to the bathroom to brush my teeth. I was almost there when I started to run, I was gonna throw up.

I did, then I did again. I fucking hate hangovers, how drunk did I get?

I brushed my teeth and went upstairs to shower, I'm just glad its Saturday and I dont have to go into school with my worst hangover yet.

I dont remember a single thing, it's all a blur. Sapnap will help me remember, he didnt drink is all I know. He is great with things like this, he always helps us when we get too drunk.

I turn on the shower and let the cold water hit me, it felt refreshing after being sick. I washed all over before cleaning my hair and stepping out to dry off, I played with my hair a bit before deciding it looked good and I went to get dressed.

I left my beanie off for now, just till my hair drys. My headache was getting worse and worse by the second so I went to get some water and clear my thoughts.

I got some ice and plopped it in with my water then took a sip as I went to open the fridge and make some cereal. My parents were out of town until Tuesday so I had some time to quote on quote 'hang out' with Nathaniel.

Sapnap came down the stairs and walked into the kitchen, studying my face.

"What the fuck did we do this time?" I groaned.

He grinned, "you played never have I ever, got blackout drunk and screamed at birds out side the window for being too colourful, I got it on video too. Wanna see?"

"No no no i do not! And dont post it! My parents follow you."
I said, covering my face.

He pouted and fake cried.

I just laughed and began eating my food and drinking my drink.

Sapnap doesnt eat breakfast, neither does Karl. I think they just picked it up from eachother.

Speaking of Karl, he walked in, playing with his fluffy hair.

I smiled at him and so did Sapnap.

"Hey can I talk to you, Nick?"
He says.