48.5

/SAPNAP/
I like hanging around with Karl and Quackity, of course I see them everyday since we moved in together but I can't help but feel happy inside.

And it's not like I have other friends that expect me to hang out with them, Clay has George and George has Clay, Darryl is living with Zak now for some reason but I'm not sure and I don't mind. I don't really talk to that many people so there's no point in making new friends if I'm happy with life right now.

Quackity stretches under me and adjusts himself to be more comfortable, "you ok? do you want me to move?" I whisper in his ear and he shakes his head with a yawn.

i nod and put my chin back in place on his beanie.

"When is Karl home? i want to spend some time with you both..." he murmurs.

i pause, "what type of time?"

he turns his head diagonally up to look me in the eyes and lets out a breath, "im horny but not that horny, Sap. I just want to watch a movie and eat a takeaway with my boyfriends" he places a tired, soft kiss on my lips before turning around and closing his eyes again.

"just cant be sure with you, you know?"

he hums in response, clearly on the brink of sleep. I dont mind him falling asleep on my chest, its comfy. the slow rise and fall of his chest tells me hes fallen asleep again so i go back to scrolling twitter on my phone.

I look at the man on my chest and notice his hoodie riding up his stomach, exposing his until just above his belly-button. Just enough space to fit my hand...

I snake my arm around his wait and place my palm on his stomach, feeling my warm hand against the cold skin. He shivers and i bite my lip, he didnt wake up. I leave my left hand in that position and go back to using my right hand to scroll.

about an hour goes by before theres a jingle of keys in the front door and Karl annouces his presence.

"Im home~!" he calls and i shush him as he walks in the doorway.

"oh- sorry!" He comes to sit at our feet and watches Quackity sleep.

"he's adorable when he isnt a tornado" he comments and i look up at him, "yeah... maybe we should sedate his orange juice in the morning"

Karl shakes his head, "no... that would be abuse- we could go to jail"

"Calm down lover boy, its just a joke" i laugh and wrap my arm further around the shortests waist, pulling him up further on my chest.

He stirs in his sleep and groans, waking and stretching.

Karl cringes with guilt for waking the boy, even though it was me.

"He's been asleep for 3 hours with a single break, he should wake up" i reason and Quackity turns over to so we are face to face.

he puts a finger on my chin and says, "Dickhead" sleepily.

Karl chuckles and stands up, heading to the kitchen with a grin on his face.

------

After Quackity woke up a bit we got an uber eats and sat down with our Ihop to watch a movie.

Quackity sits back on my lap like he did before and lay down with me, Karl stands behind the couch, playing with my hair.

We settle on 'The Blair witch project', I've seen it before and it isn't very scary so I know Quackity isn't going to shit himself on me.

The movie starts up with the teenagers packing up, ready for the lovely little camping trip. Little do they know...

Karl gets tired of standing about 20 minutes in and jumps up onto the back of the couch, his legs on either side on me. its quiet as we watch the movie, its almost over when...

Karl bends down and silently runs his hands down my shoulders, to my chest then to my abdomen. He doesnt know what hes doing to me but i move on and try not the hitch or heavy my breathing.

he slowly runs his right hand back up to my shoulder but leaves his left right where it is before moving it over my extended arm to my hand on the couch arm rest, grabbing it from the back while still looking straight ahead at the TV.

his thumb runs circles and Quackity notices it, is looks at me with a smirk before turning back and jumping violently, "JESUS FUCKING CHRIST-" Karls hand is retracted from mine and he places it on Quackitys shoulder.

"Calm down-! its just some teeth!" Karl grins at him.

"Yeah! pussy!" i join in and Quackity swats my arm.

"shut up... im not the one getting sexual with only one boyfriend when we are both here"

its silent and i can basically hear Karls blush, "No, holding his hand isnt sexual-! and i cant reach yours so... so leave us alone!"

i laugh at Karl and look up to see his gorgeous face illuminated in the dark room, i reach my hand up and pinch his nose and he looks down at me, shaking his head.

"Just finish the damn movie..." he murmurs.

Quackity nods, unpausing it.

------

(sorry for not posting :( writers block is a bitch. i have a wedding on sunday and lucky for me one of my parents is gender neutral and i can wear a suit >:) anyway, how was your day? ily! drink water, eat some food! - Oli)